Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

I should have realized that. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Anyway, what tires? Have we covered that?

I cleaned up my post typos... I really should not internet from my phone with a whiskey in hand...

Currently thinking about putting some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31 x 10.5 x 15 on. That is what I put on my F150 in November and I have been happy with them. They are far from cheap though... basically $800 for 4 fitted and balanced..

Just updated my profile pic so you can see what they look like on the truck :)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cleaned up my post typos... I really should not internet from my phone with a whiskey in hand...

Currently thinking about putting some Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 31 x 10.5 x 15 on. That is what I put on my F150 in November and I have been happy with them. They are far from cheap though... basically $800 for 4 fitted and balanced..

Just updated my profile pic so you can see what they look like on the truck :)

Took some time to read reviews on the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires. The best I read is on Tire Rack, where out of 723 reviews they get what looks like a 4.3 out of 5. That's really good. :nabble_smiley_good:

But, they aren't cheap.

Took some time to read reviews on the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires. The best I read is on Tire Rack, where out of 723 reviews they get what looks like a 4.3 out of 5. That's really good. :nabble_smiley_good:

But, they aren't cheap.

I have been happy with them.

My friend just bought a 89 Blazer that has 33 x 12.5 x 15 Goodyear wrangler tires.. he wants to get 35s so I may get a deal here!!

I have been happy with them.

My friend just bought a 89 Blazer that has 33 x 12.5 x 15 Goodyear wrangler tires.. he wants to get 35s so I may get a deal here!!

That would be a deal, but 33's are big on these trucks. That's the size I'm running on Big Blue and they look plenty big.

That would be a deal, but 33's are big on these trucks. That's the size I'm running on Big Blue and they look plenty big.

I think 31 would be ideal, looks great on theF150. The Bronco sits higher and might get away with 33s... I have a new power steering pump... maybe I should throw that on!

• 2 weeks later...

I think 31 would be ideal, looks great on theF150. The Bronco sits higher and might get away with 33s... I have a new power steering pump... maybe I should throw that on!

Ended up going with a new set of 31s. Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac. Same as on the F150.

What do you guys think?

EDEAF48F-58A6-4524-96E6-51D0B99625A3.thumb.jpeg.ac3957486535220aa1cc989cfa4d8259.jpeg

Ended up going with a new set of 31s. Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac. Same as on the F150.

What do you guys think?

Nice! They fit the wheel wells better.

I like the rims. If I were looking at those, I probably wouldn't choose them.

I'm glad to see them, been thinking of getting some rims for my 92 Bronco. And bigger tires.

Nice! They fit the wheel wells better.

I like the rims. If I were looking at those, I probably wouldn't choose them.

I'm glad to see them, been thinking of getting some rims for my 92 Bronco. And bigger tires.

I really like the 10 hole rims! When I got this Bronco it had centerline wheels, look at earlier posts in the thread and you will see, I did not like them at all!

I need one more for the spare... but I can’t do that until I get the spare tire holder mounted, which I can’t do until I get the 2 broken bolts out!!

It never ends...

I really like the 10 hole rims! When I got this Bronco it had centerline wheels, look at earlier posts in the thread and you will see, I did not like them at all!

I need one more for the spare... but I can’t do that until I get the spare tire holder mounted, which I can’t do until I get the 2 broken bolts out!!

It never ends...

Yes, I also love the wheels. :nabble_smiley_good: And the tires work well with them and look right on the truck.

Yes, I also love the wheels. :nabble_smiley_good: And the tires work well with them and look right on the truck.

Wife just got home, she approves!

Hopefully this weekend it will be cool enough to tend to a few long standing items on the lost...

But no hurry, Espy is truly a daily driver!