Bullnose Forum

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

Getting the vacuum helped tremendously. I set the beet lean idle. I really think the AFR gauge is key and I think this engine wants more gas! Looking forward to finding out!

Not sure I understand. "Getting the vacuum"? "beet lean idle"? :nabble_anim_confused:

Getting the vacuum gauge... from Horrid Fate??

Best lean idle????

I know I fat finger my phone, or it decides what IT wants to say

Oh boy, I should never rush typing on a phone. But you are correct!

Original posted edited for clarity.

This has arrived while I was away. 3 row aluminum jobby. It is an ebay purchase as no one had any stock. I called a few places and they all sounded like they were waiting for shipments from China.

Hoping to put it in tomorrow after work.

C867EEC6-0389-4C37-BBD4-61276137952F.jpeg.0afbdc16d992f3fa49a51ebcc6329ea2.jpeg

This has arrived while I was away. 3 row aluminum jobby. It is an ebay purchase as no one had any stock. I called a few places and they all sounded like they were waiting for shipments from China.

Oooooh.. 😛. That looks nice!

Does Espy have a cooling problem? 🧐

Or is it 'just for pretty'?

Do the transmission cooler bungs fit the factory adapters?

I like it! Pretty!

Nice! I have a 3 row aluminum in my truck and a 4 row aluminum in my Bronco.

Nice! I have a 3 row aluminum in my truck and a 4 row aluminum in my Bronco.

Just for pretty really.

I think I need to check the thermostat rating as the engine never get warm on the gauge. I checked the gauge and that pins when grounded. The sensor is giving some info to the gauge as it is moving it a little, but only just above the “C” for cold.

Not sure if it could be a bad sender.

Just for pretty really.

I think I need to check the thermostat rating as the engine never get warm on the gauge. I checked the gauge and that pins when grounded. The sensor is giving some info to the gauge as it is moving it a little, but only just above the “C” for cold.

Not sure if it could be a bad sender.

It could be.

These wax pellet senders seem to fail slowly.

I had to replace mine not too long ago.