Bullnose Forums

Emoticon Change

:nabble_smiley_good: Makes no difference to me Gary, but I think that emoticon looks enough like 'thinking' that I've used it for that purpose before. We'll probably all have to get use to showing emotion with our eyes only soon...:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Well, that didn't work. I changed the text of "Thinking" to "Duh!" and it still shows as Thinking. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nabble_smiley_good: Makes no difference to me Gary, but I think that emoticon looks enough like 'thinking' that I've used it for that purpose before. We'll probably all have to get use to showing emotion with our eyes only soon...:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I may have jumped the gun on proposing the thinking one. I've always thought of the original thinking (didn't realize it was called 'thinking' until now) as "duh/of course/why didn't I think of that". If people are using it for thinking (as it was obviously intended) though than maybe we don't need the new one.

I may have jumped the gun on proposing the thinking one. I've always thought of the original thinking (didn't realize it was called 'thinking' until now) as "duh/of course/why didn't I think of that". If people are using it for thinking (as it was obviously intended) though than maybe we don't need the new one.

I didn't consider it "thinking" and was surprised when I saw that's that it is called. Looks like Duh to me. But let's see how this works out. It is easy enough to tweak to fit our needs.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n78435/bronson_1_orig.gif

I LOVE this scene in the original movie...

"Did you bring a horse for me?"

"Haha, looks like we're shy one horse"

Charles Bronson shakes his head and says "You brought two too many".

Nothing compares to those old movies.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n78435/bronson_1_orig.gif

I LOVE this scene in the original movie...

"Did you bring a horse for me?"

"Haha, looks like we're shy one horse"

Charles Bronson shakes his head and says "You brought two too many".

Nothing compares to those old movies.

Rob - The emoticon you used :nabble_smiley_thinking: is named "thinking".
To me this emoticon seems like 'eye roll' but I sometimes use it to mean I'm looking up at the post above.

But I like the chin scratching one!

Just like I appreciate the head scratching one, which I sometimes use for puzzling rather than confused.

Rob - The emoticon you used :nabble_smiley_thinking: is named "thinking".
To me this emoticon seems like 'eye roll' but I sometimes use it to mean I'm looking up at the post above.

But I like the chin scratching one!

Just like I appreciate the head scratching one, which I sometimes use for puzzling rather than confused.

I guess this all says that each of us "see" each emoticon differently - and differently over time. So I won't worry about what the line at the lower left says as we hover over the emoticon before clicking it.

• 1 year later...

I guess this all says that each of us "see" each emoticon differently - and differently over time. So I won't worry about what the line at the lower left says as we hover over the emoticon before clicking it.

I'm in the middle of trying to add a crossed-fingers emoticon. But as you'll see, it isn't working - yet. :nabble_smiley_cry:

:nabble_https://www: