Bullnose Forums

1984 Bronco build thread

StraightSix

There's a kid up the street with a Mazda B2000 (Ford Courier) and he has a Weber progressive downdraft on it.

I thought of you and asked to take a picture.

Thanks Jim! I think those are really neat. I think they could be a really good fit for a stock or stock ish 300. Maybe even a 302 if not built to rev high.

Thanks Jim! I think those are really neat. I think they could be a really good fit for a stock or stock ish 300. Maybe even a 302 if not built to rev high.

If you wanted Weber downdrafts on a 302 meant to rev to the moon, you'd probably want an IR setup with IDA's or IDF's.

But this little carb on his 4-banger is easy to tune and makes that thing scoot! 😃

If you wanted Weber downdrafts on a 302 meant to rev to the moon, you'd probably want an IR setup with IDA's or IDF's.

But this little carb on his 4-banger is easy to tune and makes that thing scoot! 😃

Hi guys! Its the starter. I didnt realize that the engagement Depth/throw is different on the auto vs manual.

20240218_184828.jpg.0c8b29399e3809af7eba5172fad588dc.jpg

Hi guys! Its the starter. I didnt realize that the engagement Depth/throw is different on the auto vs manual.

Gary definitely has to make a notation.

I didn't think anybody failed to understand that.

I mean, why would they offer models specific to manual or auto?

Gary definitely has to make a notation.

I didn't think anybody failed to understand that.

I mean, why would they offer models specific to manual or auto?

I didnt realize that they made different models for autos and manuals. Now that I know, its obvious but I missed it.

I didnt realize that they made different models for autos and manuals. Now that I know, its obvious but I missed it.

I hope your ring gear is okay! :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

It would be a big deal to have to pull the engine again. :nabble_smiley_argh:

Hard to imagine they didn't ask you 'standard or automatic?' when you bought the darn thing...

I hope your ring gear is okay! :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

It would be a big deal to have to pull the engine again. :nabble_smiley_argh:

Hard to imagine they didn't ask you 'standard or automatic?' when you bought the darn thing...

The ring gear looks to be ok, as of now Im not too worried about that