Bullnose Forums

Hurricane Zeta go away, my truck is getting wet

the wind got so bad at a very short point it opened the door of the parts truck and slung it backward into the fender, now thats some wind.

That's powerful.

Hopefully you can get the door to latch again because surely the door post is bent now.

I'm watching the NOAA radar as the remnants of Zeta approach.

Seems I have less than an hour to get things tied down and under cover.

That's powerful.

Hopefully you can get the door to latch again because surely the door post is bent now.

I'm watching the NOAA radar as the remnants of Zeta approach.

Seems I have less than an hour to get things tied down and under cover.

Oh yea is it bent. we have it pulled back around and tied shut. It's a messed up door anyway and not worried about it. Screw that door, nick and i , our cats and our home are ok. thats all that matters. but man, you should have seen what it did to the door, it literally hit the fender. Lucky the winds didn't sustain that long

Oh yea is it bent. we have it pulled back around and tied shut. It's a messed up door anyway and not worried about it. Screw that door, nick and i , our cats and our home are ok. thats all that matters. but man, you should have seen what it did to the door, it literally hit the fender. Lucky the winds didn't sustain that long

and once again, i'm glad we moved Brutus over here. Lots of branches down in the driveway where he usually sits