Bullnose Forums

New user here

Chris85250s

Hello and thanks for starting this site. Looking forward to thumbing or clicking through it. I’m up here in Massachusetts, and the weather has taken its toll on all the trucks up here. First truck I have is an 85 f250 reg cab with a 6.9 that I plow with. The 85 super cab is practically rust free I got for free and needs a motor. Currently building a 460 and gonna be my tow pig!DCABC448-419E-4815-9396-2CEAA3ABA4E9.thumb.jpeg.cdbb5e24f7b2faaffde0310eb061a726.jpeg

Chris - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of MA? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you if you give us a city or zip.

I've added your pic - nice trucks! You'll have to start a thread and tell us all about them. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary I’m from rockland zip code 02370. I will post more info in the upcoming days!

Welcome Chris!

Did your Supercab come setup with a fifth wheel or gooseneck hitch?

Agree they both look nice from here in Connecticut! :nabble_smiley_good:

Ardwrkntrk,

It did at one point have a fifth wheel hitch. It used to haul cattle to butcher down south. It’s setup now for a piggyback camper, but going to put a fifth wheel back in it!F24ED55F-0025-4ACB-8835-D8FACEE26CAD.thumb.jpeg.2194a22275ce5684058924e4f1866736.jpeg

She's got different wheels now.The pup doesn't look happy.
Yes, that’s how I got it for free. That was previous owner on the beach. He left the beach got on the highway and blew the motor. It sat for a year and his craigslist add said 1500 bucks with rims or tires, or free without them. I picked it up for parts for the plow truck. When I showed up to look at it, I said no way can I take parts off this thing!

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 6:03 PM ArdWrknTrk [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum] <redacted_email_address> wrote: