Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco XLT Duraspark III EEC III No Spark

calperry1963

I am really sorry to see this. But I do not know what else to suggest as I've not dealt with one of those systems. However, I hope others will have some ideas.

For instance, it should be possible to get it going in the limp-home mode. But I don't know how to do that.

Having said all that, if you do decide to sell please contact me via email. I need another project like another hole in my head, but I would love to have a Bronco.

I also bought an EEC-3 truck recently that was not able to run. I was able to get it running after purchasing it and it's all still intact. I understand why I got it for a great price now (:

Reach out to me privately and we can exchange numbers. Maybe I can help you?

Troy

I also bought an EEC-3 truck recently that was not able to run. I was able to get it running after purchasing it and it's all still intact. I understand why I got it for a great price now (:

Troy

That's an excellent offer! :nabble_anim_claps:

I certainly hope you can get this thing going.

Troy

That's an excellent offer! :nabble_anim_claps:

I certainly hope you can get this thing going.

I sent an email with phone info to contact me. I'll try and assist.

Troy

Thank you for your offer to help, Troy! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You truly reflect the spirit of cooperation and community that we foster, and that makes this forum so great.

Thank you to everyone here who has provided assistance and documents. I threw in the towel and ended up trading the Bronco to a friend for another truck.

• 7 months later...

Troy

I have inherited this vehicle and would like to get it running and smogged.

Thanks Jack