Bullnose Forums

83 F100 Upgrade

Bisquik1959

I suspect the speed makes a much bigger difference than the spoiler. These trucks are worse than the proverbial barn door as they have recesses that hold air, like around the headlights and the grille. David/1986F150Six typically drives at lower speeds and the spoiler's effect can be seen. At higher speeds it'll probably be overlooked.

But glad the sound system is working for you. :nabble_smiley_good:

I spend 2 or more hours a day in the truck commuting. A good sound system, comfy seat and good weather striping are all must haves.

:nabble_smiley_good:

A little update on my 55. I just got the FAST EZ EFI computer and harness. Also got all of the adapters built for the stack injection. That stands them straight up and has plenty of room for the injectors and rails. Still alot to go, but the hard fabrication stuff is done. Now just running vacuum and fuel lines etc.Resized_20210327_145717.thumb.jpg.d8f403133f2a1e429f5109612f5e5f38.jpgResized_20210417_173344.thumb.jpeg.1d29ceccc47cea6c7970ea814b980ee9.jpeg

A little update on my 55. I just got the FAST EZ EFI computer and harness. Also got all of the adapters built for the stack injection. That stands them straight up and has plenty of room for the injectors and rails. Still alot to go, but the hard fabrication stuff is done. Now just running vacuum and fuel lines etc.

That is so COOL! :nabble_anim_claps:

• 4 weeks later...

Brakes were not feeling right. I noticed the master cylinder was leaking on the booster. Got it replaced and bled... much better.

If brake fluid got out of the master and into the booster the rubber diaphragm is not long for this world.

Be cautious and keep an ear out for hissing with the pedal applied.

• 1 month later...

The seal looked great and cleaned up nicely with a little cleaner. I will keep an eye on it, but was surprised.

Not exactly sure how I feel about the valance / air dam yet. I put it on and could do some fine tuning with the fit and such. But I wanted a place to mount some driving lights and wanted kind of a factory look. Resized_20210715_172103.jpeg.99b7050d2dc71d90bbb6933ba4ae4252.jpeg

Not exactly sure how I feel about the valance / air dam yet. I put it on and could do some fine tuning with the fit and such. But I wanted a place to mount some driving lights and wanted kind of a factory look. http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n100855/Resized_20210715_172103.jpeg

Kinda wondered about an airdam like that myself. Your photos tell me what I want to know.

Nice projects you have. This is my first post on your thread - love that bed mounted buggy.