Bullnose Forums

T2K-CAR

85lebaront2

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those signs need to be displayed prominently. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yep, I thought that would be the clip nuts. But do you have them? Have a source? What size of screw?

I should have them, I took them when I was working on the updated stack layout and thought I had them in with the rest of the parts from that portion. Screw is a #6 sheet metal with an oval head and conical washer, color is black. I have the screws and thought the clip nuts were with them.

I should have them, I took them when I was working on the updated stack layout and thought I had them in with the rest of the parts from that portion. Screw is a #6 sheet metal with an oval head and conical washer, color is black. I have the screws and thought the clip nuts were with them.

I probably have some. If you don’t find them by the time I get the docs scanned I could include some in the box.

Scanned the 90 Operating Guide and Owner Guide. Will see if I can get them on the site this afternoon.

I probably have some. If you don’t find them by the time I get the docs scanned I could include some in the box.

Scanned the 90 Operating Guide and Owner Guide. Will see if I can get them on the site this afternoon.

I found them and finished assembling the center stack. Here is a short video of the RBB radio head unit running the 4 disc CD changer through the Infinity 6 channel amp.

I also installed and tested this today:

IMG_2736.jpg.37dc8d8333729a3adc77b3c19938cfe4.jpg

I found them and finished assembling the center stack. Here is a short video of the RBB radio head unit running the 4 disc CD changer through the Infinity 6 channel amp.
I also installed and tested this today:
Bill - That looks good! And the unit sounds good. :nabble_anim_claps:

But the way you embedded the video doesn't work. I'm embedding it, below, but I get the "embed code" by clicking "share". Then I tick the "Message is in HTML Format" box in the upper left. And paste the embed code in.

Bill - That looks good! And the unit sounds good. :nabble_anim_claps:

But the way you embedded the video doesn't work. I'm embedding it, below, but I get the "embed code" by clicking "share". Then I tick the "Message is in HTML Format" box in the upper left. And paste the embed code in.

Ok, but the picture that was part of the original post didn't show up, it is above with the bad link to the video.