Bullnose Forums

T2K-CAR

85lebaront2

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, Bill! It is coming together nicely. And you are paying good attention to the little details. :nabble_anim_claps:

Did some more, got the carpet pretty well fitted and have the console figured out to use the 1986 shifter with the 1989 console and indicator. The power seat switch I relocated to the left door switch plate as the window switches for the 1989 are in the front of the console storage bin.

I need to find a lid for the storage bin (1987-1989 J body LeBaron convertible only). The seats need upholstering (driver's cushion is from the 1985).

DSCN4841.thumb.jpg.4f5011ad8d96713980bd1b4901ba4fa2.jpg

DSCN4842.thumb.jpg.786aa6899e22a993e574903b1c9b542d.jpg

Did some more, got the carpet pretty well fitted and have the console figured out to use the 1986 shifter with the 1989 console and indicator. The power seat switch I relocated to the left door switch plate as the window switches for the 1989 are in the front of the console storage bin.

I need to find a lid for the storage bin (1987-1989 J body LeBaron convertible only). The seats need upholstering (driver's cushion is from the 1985).

Progress!!!! And it is GOOD!

Well done, Bill! It seems like you are making good progress. Hope it feels that way to you. :nabble_smiley_good:

Progress!!!! And it is GOOD!

Well done, Bill! It seems like you are making good progress. Hope it feels that way to you. :nabble_smiley_good:

It does, the interior is coming together, there are still two lower sections on the dash under the column covering the fuse box area and the glove box on the right side.