Bullnose Forums

T2K-CAR

85lebaront2

I always thought it was 'Pliobond' in the little tin tubes.

Haven't seen that in decades but remember dipping the spout and threads in Vaseline to be able to get the cap off next time.

The Naugha's natural habitat is on the tree lined banks of the scenic Naugatuck River, right here in Connecticut!

They are not as elusive as the unicorn, and were decimated because of their trusting nature, much like the Blue Footed Booby.

Jim, I don't suppose you have been able to bag a wild Nauga and skin it yet. Hopefully PETA hasn't decided they are endangered after so many years of GM using their hides.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, I don't suppose you have been able to bag a wild Nauga and skin it yet. Hopefully PETA hasn't decided they are endangered after so many years of GM using their hides.

I'm sorry, Bill. :nabble_smiley_blush:

This weekend was atrocious and I'm still trying to catch up.

We had flurries and gusts this afternoon so it's not great weather to install windows.

I will have to go by and get some tools tomorrow afternoon or the next morning, so I will dig through the leather stuff then.

I'm sorry, Bill. :nabble_smiley_blush:

This weekend was atrocious and I'm still trying to catch up.

We had flurries and gusts this afternoon so it's not great weather to install windows.

I will have to go by and get some tools tomorrow afternoon or the next morning, so I will dig through the leather stuff then.

This is the first day since last Thursday we haven't had gusty weather, CBBT was on level 3 restrictions Friday and Saturday.

Jim, working perfectly. I am using 3M 45 spray adhesive as I had a good part of a can left over.

I figured that roll's lack of 'grain' would probably play best for your purpose.

I'm glad it's working out for you, and can't wait to see the final result.

As Gary would say "another layer of the onion"