Bullnose Forum

Green Sales Company

Gary Lewis
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've purchased a few things for my trucks from Green Sales Company, and my experiences have always been positive. I haven't had experience with their customer service as I usually verify what I need beforehand and never have any questions to ask, however the people taking the orders on the phone have always been great. Shipping has been reasonable on the (small) parts that I have bought, and everything is always well packaged. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 4 months later...

I've purchased a few things for my trucks from Green Sales Company, and my experiences have always been positive. I haven't had experience with their customer service as I usually verify what I need beforehand and never have any questions to ask, however the people taking the orders on the phone have always been great. Shipping has been reasonable on the (small) parts that I have bought, and everything is always well packaged. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ordered 2 door panels. They lost my phone number the first time as theyre were going to call me back, but then again I think they're all gettin up there in years, so c'est la vie. They took pictures of the panels, answered my various parts questions etc. They seemed hesitant to give me an cost estimate to ship, which was a bit annoying (i'm a type 'A' person lol) - I would assume they'd have a gut feeling since that is their bread and butter. I guessed $100 to ship from Ohio to Oregon and they said sure :nabble_anim_crazy:.

Panels arrived in 4 days and the total price they charged was $125 for two panels (they discounted one due to damage and the other just to sell it) plus the shipping (so it was $50 to ship!). All in all I was impressed.

I will note that although the part numbers all matched (the panels even came in all their original packaging!), one of the panels was an aftermarket NOS panel from Ford but to be fair that's not something they'd really be able to catch easily. More just a warning for others look to buy NOS panels - check that package date!

• 3 years later...

I recently had another dealing with Green Sales after I was scammed by vintageautoliterature on Ebay.

I reached out to them for some mirror gaskets that I previously verified were in stock via their website. They gave me the price for both which I was fine with, but as Delco mentioned, shipping is just something they tack onto the charge and don't provide estimates. I can say their shipping is fair though as I previously bought a NOS grille for my Ranger and the shipping wasn't too bad on that either. 

The lack of up-front shipping costs is a little strange to me, but I have nothing else bad to say as they've always gotten me what I need for a fair price. 

7 hours ago, Bronco638 said:

Green Sales had an NOS intake manifold for the 2.8 V6 that went in my old '85 Ranger. It came in a beat up box that clearly had been sent to several dealers. But, the part was in great condition. They're not far from me so shipping wasn't bad.

I've noticed that on a few of the items I've purchased, the sticker with my name on it was covering a sticker with somebody else's name on it from a year or two ago. So it appears they either prepare the item for shipping only for it to be canceled, or the item is shipped but then returned. That could be a source for where the damage comes from. All that handling isn't easy on cardboard. 

I found some rare NOS parts there, as various as vacuum reducers.

But Man, they need to jump in 21st Century and build a real catalog with pictures!

If you don't know the exact Ford part number, good chance!

And pick-up the phone, don't try to email them.  Guys there are really nice, but not sure if they know what's internet.

😉