Bullnose Forums

New member 1979 BRONCO- 1986 2WD F250 460 Lariat - 1997 F250 460 4X4

Kevin TEACH

IMG-6435.jpg.747b387abc7b3edeca62ac710adc65a3.jpgIMG_6375.jpeg.8502abd4ddfc3c555d77ae79c9e5a55e.jpegHello New member from Minnesota here. I just picked up a 1986 F250 Lariat with a rebuilt 460 and as a bonus came with a gooseneck dovetail flatbed trailer. The wiring is a mess previous owner has wires spliced and cobbled together everywhere. Looking for info to get this sorted out and make a road worthy truck again. Also have a 1979 Bronco I've had since high school (graduated in 1991) that I plan to fix up. Thanks for the add to the group!

Here is a youtube video picking up the trailer.

IMG-6434.jpg.2612ceb42eb667be1cd729fe46612558.jpgIMG-6436.jpg.b7e8b8bb6ab348f669adfb7adf21bfc8.jpg

Welcome Kevin! :nabble_waving_orig:

I guess you got the picture thing worked out.

There is a tutorial in the faq's. This forum does not read metadata, so you need to save your pic's in the correct orientation.

I'm sure some of us can help you with your wiring.

You will find the Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual under: Documentation/electrical/evtm's/1986 EVTM.

Gary has them broken out pretty much by chapter.

Note that all grounds are shown in the front, and there's test procedures at the end of each chapter.

Welcome Kevin! :nabble_waving_orig:

I guess you got the picture thing worked out.

There is a tutorial in the faq's. This forum does not read metadata, so you need to save your pic's in the correct orientation.

I'm sure some of us can help you with your wiring.

You will find the Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual under: Documentation/electrical/evtm's/1986 EVTM.

Gary has them broken out pretty much by chapter.

Note that all grounds are shown in the front, and there's test procedures at the end of each chapter.

Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim

Welcome, Kevin/Teach! Glad you joined.

Before going farther, let me tell you that we are in the middle of a virtual truck show. You can read about it at Truck Shows/2020 Truck Show in the menu. And you can see links to all of the 51 entries on the Entries tab of that page.

The last time for entries has come and gone, but for you I'll make a special offer - get your entry in by 5:00 CDT today and I'll get you in. (I'll be working the entries fervently tonight and can't change them to add one later.) There's nothing special required, just words and pictures if you'd like.

As for Minnesnowta, what part? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map in the menu) and we can add you if we have a town or zip.

Welcome!

Welcome, Kevin/Teach! Glad you joined.

Before going farther, let me tell you that we are in the middle of a virtual truck show. You can read about it at Truck Shows/2020 Truck Show in the menu. And you can see links to all of the 51 entries on the Entries tab of that page.

The last time for entries has come and gone, but for you I'll make a special offer - get your entry in by 5:00 CDT today and I'll get you in. (I'll be working the entries fervently tonight and can't change them to add one later.) There's nothing special required, just words and pictures if you'd like.

As for Minnesnowta, what part? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map in the menu) and we can add you if we have a town or zip.

Welcome!

Thanks Gary,

I live in Prior Lake, MN

Although this isn't much of a show truck the old girl would probably be proud to be in a show at her age hahaha.

You are now on the map.

And, what do you teach?

I teach Technology Education AKA "SHOP" or Industrial arts.

I run the Manufacturing metals and welding classes and STEM engineering classes at lakeville North high School.

Here is a video Harley-Davidson had made about what I do

I run the Manufacturing metals and welding classes and STEM engineering classes at lakeville North high School.

That is really COOL! I loved the video! Welcome TEACH! You are going to fit right in, and you are going to teach us as well. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Awesome!:nabble_smiley_good: Welcome Kevin!:nabble_anim_handshake: