Bullnose Forum

Saginaw pump

Wouldn't that be exactly what I need? New, right? At $55 for new vs $50 + tax for a rebuilt....

Here are shots of the new vs the installed one. Looks like the difference is the return, which is easy enough to accomodate.

Gary, I can't really say.

IEdit: I do see it is NOS!

I know you wanted a different reservoir return.

There are 3 or 4 different numbers on their storefront, but I only have a phone, so it will be easier for you to get the applications.

I do know some are listed as 'diesel' whatever difference that makes

Gary, I can't really say.

IEdit: I do see it is NOS!

I know you wanted a different reservoir return.

There are 3 or 4 different numbers on their storefront, but I only have a phone, so it will be easier for you to get the applications.

I do know some are listed as 'diesel' whatever difference that makes

DeWayne/93F3507.3, who works at Skiatook Auto Parts, said that when he looked up a Sag for a '95 E350 w/a 750 that the part number listed fit a WHOLE BUNCH of trucks and you just reused your reservoir. So basically that tells me that all they did was to change out the reservoir.

Given that, for $55 for a new one with reservoir delivered vs more than that after tax for a rebuilt w/o a reservoir it seems like a deal. I'm seeing them at $130 - 140 + shipping from Rock.

DeWayne/93F3507.3, who works at Skiatook Auto Parts, said that when he looked up a Sag for a '95 E350 w/a 750 that the part number listed fit a WHOLE BUNCH of trucks and you just reused your reservoir. So basically that tells me that all they did was to change out the reservoir.

Given that, for $55 for a new one with reservoir delivered vs more than that after tax for a rebuilt w/o a reservoir it seems like a deal. I'm seeing them at $130 - 140 + shipping from Rock.

I'm telling you, some crazy deals at UTech center.

If I bought everything I saw, and wanted, I would have a warehouse full of parts right now! 😆

Ordered. Thanks, Jim. :nabble_smiley_good: