Bullnose Forums

How To Catalog Reviews?

Gary Lewis
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, so online or telephone customer service gave you the brushoff.

I don't expect these people to be any more than button pushers looking for a solution to make you happy.

Hopefully 4-Seasons has got the feedback they need to correct their catalog, and will push it down the chain to wholesalers and retailers.

I'm hoping your system lives up to expectations, and you don't have to deal with it again for a long time. 😉

Jim One day if i ever do get the time, i am going to call 4 seasons and ask to talk to someone about these issues. it's not only the vendor's catalogs that are wrong, it is 4 seasons as well. I have all my information regarding the bullnose trucks and hopefully i can get through to them.. Not really for me, mine is done, but for everybody else out there

Jim One day if i ever do get the time, i am going to call 4 seasons and ask to talk to someone about these issues. it's not only the vendor's catalogs that are wrong, it is 4 seasons as well. I have all my information regarding the bullnose trucks and hopefully i can get through to them.. Not really for me, mine is done, but for everybody else out there

The vendors are just doing data entry.

If the manufacturer's catalog is wrong everyone's listing is wrong.