Bullnose Forums

U-Tech Center

Gary Lewis
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...

I've purchased quite a few things from them and as stated their prices are very fair and you can't beat the shipping. It was very quick shipping as well, with well packaged items. :nabble_smiley_good:

Customer service is another reason I like U-Tech Center. Today I got my Saginaw power steering pump, and the pics below show how it arrived. So I called the # that was on the information that came with it and left a message explaining what the problem was - that the box had a hole in it and the reservoir has been dinged.

A bit later I got a call from a strange # that I let roll to voice mail. It was from Frank and he said "I apologize" and "I'll have another one shipped to you." Then "...feel free to call me at 877-804-6297 if you have any questions."

So I called and had a really good conversation with Frank. I told him that the box was old and it looked to me like the packaging failed, but that I think the pump is usable. He said "No worry, I'll have another one sent to you." When I asked what to do with this one he said "There's no reason to return it." So I told him I'd give it away and he said "Sure!" :nabble_smiley_oh:

In addition, I told him about this review system and that I'd be happy to send him a link. He said to send the link and tell y'all that you can use this email address to communicate with him: truckparts@uhaul.com.

IMG_2528.jpg.e108514ca95d6a490f22d32f3578456a.jpgIMG_2529.jpg.c4691ebfa06b58115b0b0cd2e9c2fd00.jpg