Bullnose Forums

Bucket seats

Are there any other bucket seats from another vehicle that will bolt up to the 40/20/40

frame without doing as much work?

Unfortunately, buckets wont just bolt up to a single cab. but if you are interested in either a seat cover or upholstery, which ever your budget will allow, there are many options on the market to get what you need. I've done much reasearch into upholstery. I have 2 different seats and finally decided to go with the one in my parts truck. If you can put a pic of your seat that you have now. i can give you some help with that.

I'd be very interested to see what you finally come up with. I have read that seats from a 2015 and up will almost bolt right in, though I don't recall whether it was buckets or another 40/20/40 config. I read this at FTE and then PM'd the poster and he confirmed again. Let us all know what you find.

I'd be very interested to see what you finally come up with. I have read that seats from a 2015 and up will almost bolt right in, though I don't recall whether it was buckets or another 40/20/40 config. I read this at FTE and then PM'd the poster and he confirmed again. Let us all know what you find.

Gary, you posted the picture below on FTE under "Dad's Truck Build" and referred to it as Jerry's truck. I'm very interested in his seats. Who is Jerry at FTE?

Lastly, did or do you own a blue 69 Super BEE? Thought I saw a picture of it in your build thread.

Seats.thumb.jpg.79ab348ec55167e411e18c5c2de43f23.jpg

Gary, you posted the picture below on FTE under "Dad's Truck Build" and referred to it as Jerry's truck. I'm very interested in his seats. Who is Jerry at FTE?

Lastly, did or do you own a blue 69 Super BEE? Thought I saw a picture of it in your build thread.

That's Jerry Van Horn, aka Ozark1 on FTE: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/member.php?u=370207"=

And yes, I own a '69 Bee. Bought one new in April of '69, but sold it in the 70's. Bought another many years ago to restore, and haven't. No front end under it and it needs a lot of work. Maybe some day, but the days are running out.......

That's Jerry Van Horn, aka Ozark1 on FTE: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/member.php?u=370207"=

And yes, I own a '69 Bee. Bought one new in April of '69, but sold it in the 70's. Bought another many years ago to restore, and haven't. No front end under it and it needs a lot of work. Maybe some day, but the days are running out.......

If it is the blue one I saw, didn't look like it needed that much work. I'm a musclecar fanatic and love those old Mopars. You got at least another decade in you, need to get on that SuperBee! Thanks, Gary.

If it is the blue one I saw, didn't look like it needed that much work. I'm a musclecar fanatic and love those old Mopars. You got at least another decade in you, need to get on that SuperBee! Thanks, Gary.

It is blue. But was originally F3 green. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig: May wind up as F8 green, which our daily driver Bee was when we got married.

As for the 10 years, I'll hold you to that. :nabble_smiley_good:

But I gotta get Big Blue on the road, and he still has a number of mods coming. Then there's Dad's truck. So the Bee may be a turn-key job.