Bullnose Forums

This one is for you PetesPonies!

Ford F834

OMG...lol. That is so weird...lol.

I give this guy a thumbs up for creativity however. Some people just NEED to do different stuff, and I have to give the guy credit for not running with the pack!

Glas you said it first. Although i do respect the work that went into it, i guess it's just not my taste. The headlights are just to weird

Something about the grille proportions just seems 'off' to me. :nabble_anim_confused:

I'm lusting for the guy's PEXTO brake though! 😍

I think the round headlights and the rectangular grille throw it off. Yes, I know that Ford didn't go to rectangular headlights until '78/79 depending on the trim line.

As for the brake, I missed it until I saw your post, Jim. And going back to look I found it. That thing is huge!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this is not for me. The guy does have some skills though. Looks like he's grafting 67-69 Mustang fenders and headlight buckets onto his truck. Hoodpins are from a 70 Mustang. The scoop is an air grabber assembly from a 71 RR/GTX.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this is not for me. The guy does have some skills though. Looks like he's grafting 67-69 Mustang fenders and headlight buckets onto his truck. Hoodpins are from a 70 Mustang. The scoop is an air grabber assembly from a 71 RR/GTX.

Odd man out here - I LIKE IT!!! From head on, it reminds me of a Louisville.