Bullnose Forums

25% off coupon @ Advance Auto

john

That's cool, it's valid 'til Pearl Harbor day. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Maybe buy yourself a holiday gift?

We should probably have a section of the 'marketplace' dedicated to coupon codes for different stores.

I usually can't keep track of all my speedperks bucks.

None of these chains give you an app where you can keep a 'wallet' of credits and offers directed at you.

My Stocard app can take care of much of that, but isn't equipped do deal with things like SMS offers and such.

And I don't want to give any one of these things access to contacts and sms/mms to save a couple of bucks.

We should probably have a section of the 'marketplace' dedicated to coupon codes for different stores.

None of these chains give you an app where you can keep a 'wallet' of credits and offers directed at you.

My Stocard app can take care of much of that, but isn't equipped do deal with things like SMS offers and such.

And I don't want to give any one of these things access to contacts and sms/mms to save a couple of bucks.

I know i use my audtozone rewards quite alot

I created a thread in Marketplace for Discount Coupons. John - Would you like me to move these posts there?

John - It has been moved. But how 'bout editing the first post and including in the title "Advanced Auto Parts" or somesuch so people can see what it is for?

Advance coupon code EM20SEP is good for 20% sitewide until 8/30.

I don't know about the 25% one, but places like Horrid Fate with all their restrictions make a general 20% off coupon almost worthless.

But it does make me look at their newer brands like Doyle or whatever, that haven't been blacklisted yet.

Of course we all realize these coupons are not loss leaders.

The company is still turning a profit even at 75% of retail.

Often, it is just that you are getting the everyday commercial desk/account price.

FYI

You can show the counter guy your speed perks on your phone and they can apply it to your walk-up purchase.