Bullnose Forums

power window switches and bezel

Is the bezel available? I didn't think the drivers side one was anymore.

Used with rear broken tabs come up on ebay often enough. Would you consider these new alternatives?

https://www.carparts.com/window-switch/replacement/set-arbc504306-2?&vehicle[cylinders]=8&vehicle[liter]=5%2E8&vehicle[submodel]=XLT_Lariat&vehicle[model]=Bronco&vehicle[make]=Ford&vehicle[year]=1982

power_window_switches.jpg.ee51f2afb4280dc8b6239c2076901b08.jpg

For the price that's not a bad option. I like the original design better but again, for the price...

That link says it’s for Chevys and GMs. The pins don’t look right to me.

That link says it’s for Chevys and GMs. The pins don’t look right to me.

The pins dont look right, but we need new pig tails too. i'm going ot show them to Nick and see what he thinks. Looks great to me. Thanks for finding them. I'll let you know what he says about the wireing

The pins dont look right, but we need new pig tails too. i'm going ot show them to Nick and see what he thinks. Looks great to me. Thanks for finding them. I'll let you know what he says about the wireing

i was also going to look at switches from Torino's, that is a possibility there too

That’d be great to find some suitable subs!