Bullnose Forums

Four seasons ac liquid line help

They are totally wrong, it does not give the correct hose info for the 86, I had to look up an 83 to find it, and indeed it is without Orifice tube and no manual shut off valve at compressor.

Has anybody ever seen a manual shut off valve at compressor with that type of fitting that appears to fit the exact same condenser. I haven't

I have shutoffs at the compressor and it does matter for suction and discharge hoses. It didn't matter for my liquid line, evaporator, or condenser, which makes sense.

Mark

I am thinking that part of the confushion about " no orface tube" is because some of the liqued lines for GM and Chrysler have the orface tube already in them. For instance, if you look up the liqued line for an 05 Dodge 2500, the orface tube is in the line. That is just one that I know of, how many more of then are there?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that part of the confushion about " no orface tube" is because some of the liqued lines for GM and Chrysler have the orface tube already in them. For instance, if you look up the liqued line for an 05 Dodge 2500, the orface tube is in the line. That is just one that I know of, how many more of then are there?

I'm thinking that too. or it is used in an expansion valve system