Bullnose Forums

Four seasons ac liquid line help

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and Rusty doesn't want to be out of work.

Looks like we dodged a bullet on the first storm.

Rock auto is being impossible about the hose issue. I'm not happy with them at all, they have screwed up way to many of my orders and i think this will be the last time for them

Looks like we dodged a bullet on the first storm.

Rock auto is being impossible about the hose issue. I'm not happy with them at all, they have screwed up way to many of my orders and i think this will be the last time for them

Your experience is pretty much a reflection of Gary's.

I'm not happy with the shipping from multiple warehouses, and the poor 'after the sale' customer service, but it's hard to beat scrap pricing.

Your experience is pretty much a reflection of Gary's.

I'm not happy with the shipping from multiple warehouses, and the poor 'after the sale' customer service, but it's hard to beat scrap pricing.

Yes! As long as you get the right part, RA is great. But if you get the wrong part you are in trouble. In fact, I'm hard-pressed to explain why I gave them a "4". I think I'll change it to a "3" upon reflection.

Yes! As long as you get the right part, RA is great. But if you get the wrong part you are in trouble. In fact, I'm hard-pressed to explain why I gave them a "4". I think I'll change it to a "3" upon reflection.

I agree, harder to return items. One reason I go local.

I’ve used Summit Racing because they have a warehouse in Reno, so gets to me pretty quick.

I agree, harder to return items. One reason I go local.

I’ve used Summit Racing because they have a warehouse in Reno, so gets to me pretty quick.

I've about had it with them and carparts.com. to tell you the truth, RA isn't that much cheaper then Autozone and they can have my stuff usually next day. On my correct hose, it was actually 10 bucks cheaper then the wrong one RA sent me

I've about had it with them and carparts.com. to tell you the truth, RA isn't that much cheaper then Autozone and they can have my stuff usually next day. On my correct hose, it was actually 10 bucks cheaper then the wrong one RA sent me

Did they send you the wrong one, or did they send you the one you ordered, because the application guide is wrong?

I ordered two identical sway bar links the other day they arrived in identical packages... But they were different.

I don't blame Detroit Axle for that.

How could they have known???

I never got a chance to contact them.

I just moved on ('cause that's what I needed to do)

I didn't have time to screw around with return shipping and waiting for another.

Did they send you the wrong one, or did they send you the one you ordered, because the application guide is wrong?

I ordered two identical sway bar links the other day they arrived in identical packages... But they were different.

I don't blame Detroit Axle for that.

How could they have known???

I never got a chance to contact them.

I just moved on ('cause that's what I needed to do)

I didn't have time to screw around with return shipping and waiting for another.

it was the wrong hose due to the appliction guide. because i had it for over the period of time to send it back, they will not take it back. but this isn't the only issue i have with them. Once i ordered window scrapers, they sent me door weatherstrip

it was the wrong hose due to the appliction guide. because i had it for over the period of time to send it back, they will not take it back. but this isn't the only issue i have with them. Once i ordered window scrapers, they sent me door weatherstrip

So it's not just Rockauto's application guide that's wrong.

The part store had the same hose listed as fitting.

I get what you're saying about them not working with you.

But the return window had expired, and they are not compelled to accept it.

Yes that sucks, but it's hard for me to find fault with them for following policy.

Corporations are not in business to make people happy.

Their only purpose is to make profit.

.... and that's the world we live in today.

So it's not just Rockauto's application guide that's wrong.

The part store had the same hose listed as fitting.

I get what you're saying about them not working with you.

But the return window had expired, and they are not compelled to accept it.

Yes that sucks, but it's hard for me to find fault with them for following policy.

Corporations are not in business to make people happy.

Their only purpose is to make profit.

.... and that's the world we live in today.

it's four seasons, every hose in every place i look it up comes with the same hose and i have never seen a Ford condenser that had that type of fitting on it. The catalog is even wrong for the correct hose. Remember how i found it, my hose is for an 83 without the orifice tube, go figure