Bullnose Forums

Vendor Review Suggestion Box

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

Speaking of vendors, whatever happened to Keith Dickson? Has anybody talked to him recently?

The only time I ever see or hear of him is when somebody on Facebook uses the term Stepside...lol. He polices that stuff pretty hard, but I haven't seen him much otherwise.

Gary,

Speaking of vendors, whatever happened to Keith Dickson? Has anybody talked to him recently?

The only time I ever see or hear of him is when somebody on Facebook uses the term Stepside...lol. He polices that stuff pretty hard, but I haven't seen him much otherwise.

LOL! I was sending him a note via his official LMC email address when you asked, so included a link to your question. We'll see what he says.

But the note I was sending was to let him know about the ratings and reviews effort. Thought he, as "Mr Ford" at LMC, would want to know. I'll probably do the same with each of the vendors as we get more ratings or reviews as they need to know how they are perceived. And, I'll offer to add their response they might have to the reviews.

LOL! I was sending him a note via his official LMC email address when you asked, so included a link to your question. We'll see what he says.

But the note I was sending was to let him know about the ratings and reviews effort. Thought he, as "Mr Ford" at LMC, would want to know. I'll probably do the same with each of the vendors as we get more ratings or reviews as they need to know how they are perceived. And, I'll offer to add their response they might have to the reviews.

Is Amazon a 'vendor' ???

Can we have U-techcenter, and the major chains: NAPA, CarQuest, AutoZone, Advance, O'rielly, etc?

Sorry smaller companies like RJM and Terripan are no longer around to spread the word.

I want to toss out Pico Wiring Products too!

They seem to have a lot of Ford stuff across all lines and generations.

Is Amazon a 'vendor' ???

Can we have U-techcenter, and the major chains: NAPA, CarQuest, AutoZone, Advance, O'rielly, etc?

Sorry smaller companies like RJM and Terripan are no longer around to spread the word.

SKY off road???

I haven't bought from them, but I think it would be of interest here.

L&L are purveyors of a lot of 460 swap parts.

Members seem interested in that..

Is Amazon a 'vendor' ???

Amazon is as much a vendor as LMC, NPD, and the others of that ilk are.

On U-techcenter, can you give me a url? I tried to look them up as I want to put a link in the post/poll but didn't find a good one.

Is this a good link to Pico Wiring Products?

And I can also add NAPA, CarQuest, AutoZone, Advance, O'Rielly's, etc in. And Sky & L&L.

This could take some time, but I'll get started. Thanks.

Amazon is as much a vendor as LMC, NPD, and the others of that ilk are.

On U-techcenter, can you give me a url? I tried to look them up as I want to put a link in the post/poll but didn't find a good one.

Is this a good link to Pico Wiring Products?

And I can also add NAPA, CarQuest, AutoZone, Advance, O'Rielly's, etc in. And Sky & L&L.

This could take some time, but I'll get started. Thanks.

I think Pico has a catalog online later than 2016, but obviously the page was done in 1996.

The more I think about it, the less I feel like we need polls for the big 5, or 6...

Plenty of those stores are franchised and experiences vary wildly.

Just because there's one sour apple in the barrel......

But L&L and SKY are both singular entities, so apples to apples there.

I think Pico has a catalog online later than 2016, but obviously the page was done in 1996.

The more I think about it, the less I feel like we need polls for the big 5, or 6...

Any u pick places around?? A list of bullnosed parts vehicles might be timely. See one, post a pic...

Any u pick places around?? A list of bullnosed parts vehicles might be timely. See one, post a pic...

John - The vendor rating/review area is for national if not international vendors.  But u-pick places are frequently regional or just local, so don't belong in here.

And a list of Bullnose parts vehicles is not a vendor, so doesn't belong either.

But you are free to start a thread in the main section asking for u-pick places or parts vehicle lists.