Bullnose Forums

LMC - Long Motor Company

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have ordered a lot of stuff from LMC, and overall I've been pretty happy with them. I gave them a 4, which is pretty good imho. I've found several mistakes in the catalogs, but I must say that I sure do like their catalogs, and I like receiving them every quarter...I almost look forward to it. They might be one of the only companies left that are still keeping their print offering strong, and I like that. I guess they know their target demographic well.

I've found their customer service and shipping (both speed, and price) to be very good. No complaints from me.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from LMC, and overall I've been pretty happy with them. I gave them a 4, which is pretty good imho. I've found several mistakes in the catalogs, but I must say that I sure do like their catalogs, and I like receiving them every quarter...I almost look forward to it. They might be one of the only companies left that are still keeping their print offering strong, and I like that. I guess they know their target demographic well.

I've found their customer service and shipping (both speed, and price) to be very good. No complaints from me.

I've not ordered much from LMC so far, but they have most everything I could want or need for my truck and what they don't have, maybe they will in the future. I agree on all points with Rembrant.

I've not ordered much from LMC so far, but they have most everything I could want or need for my truck and what they don't have, maybe they will in the future. I agree on all points with Rembrant.

Third!

But I was under the impression that many products were made just for them. ?

I look forward to see if quality and selection goes up as Keith settles in.

• 2 weeks later...

Side Mirrors are crap from LMC. Dont order them.

Perhaps better to direct this to Keith from Fordifacation, the new head of Ford products sourcing and development for LMC.

He's a member here, and while profit must be considered and I don't think he can play any favorites, it is in all of our best interests that he's aware you think the product is sub-par.

And what exactly makes the mirrors "crap".

I made a few suggestions in the other thread, but you really need to offer him something more.

Perhaps better to direct this to Keith from Fordifacation, the new head of Ford products sourcing and development for LMC.

He's a member here, and while profit must be considered and I don't think he can play any favorites, it is in all of our best interests that he's aware you think the product is sub-par.

And what exactly makes the mirrors "crap".

I made a few suggestions in the other thread, but you really need to offer him something more.

Actually, I've sent Keith an email with a link to Ray's comment. But you are right, "crap" is a rather generic term. First, he's going to need part numbers as there are probably several different mirrors. Second, he's going to need to know what you didn't like about them.

Actually, I've sent Keith an email with a link to Ray's comment. But you are right, "crap" is a rather generic term. First, he's going to need part numbers as there are probably several different mirrors. Second, he's going to need to know what you didn't like about them.

I'd be very surprised if a company like LMC didnt have feelers out looking for criticisms and accolades all over the web.

And looking for individuals frustration finding, or stumbling onto the perfect part.

I suppose this is what Keith is trying to address.

Keeping a finger on the pulse of the enthusiast community and recognizing opportunity when it appears.

I'd be very surprised if a company like LMC didnt have feelers out looking for criticisms and accolades all over the web.

And looking for individuals frustration finding, or stumbling onto the perfect part.

I suppose this is what Keith is trying to address.

Keeping a finger on the pulse of the enthusiast community and recognizing opportunity when it appears.

Sorry for generic review. Hahaha. It is the plastic housing the mirror, and the plastic ball and socket inside behind the mirror. Everytime I close my door I have to readjust my mirror. Also, the plastic housing isnt stable, every gus of wind, road bump, etc is constantly jiggling the mirrors, you cant see anything in them. To elaborate on top of my one word review....they suck.