Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

Well Brutus has been on the road as a daily driver for a week now and everythings to be running very well. The egr delete with the carburetor located about half an inch closer to the manifold has proven to give Brutus a bit better gas milage and a slight bit more get up and go. Still much work to do, but so far we are very happy and glad we are able to drive it again.

I know i have some of this stuff posted in other threads, but i need to keep up my thread as to try and keep things in order.

Here is the new carburetor spacer in place , thanks Jim for picking it out for me. We didn't know what to do with the extra hole in the mainifold to feed the egr, it was a bit of a problem because the new spacer covered just a small part of the hole. I wanted to put a bolt, but the spacer got in the way of the bolt head. We cut the bolt head off even with the manifold and everything fits great. On the other side, as you know, Brutus had that Thermatctor set up. Where the thermactor went into the exhaust, as luck would have it, we were able to also screw another bolt in and now everything is sealed.

The interior is near complete. I still have to get some new carpet, probably next month and we need a new speedometer cable and driven gear along with some odds and ends.

DSCN0940.jpg.982f84e0e073cec0f5538c0f8874de6e.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg.e13a241050bb355f7a2e31dfba5513c0.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg.bf035596124714c9b8dd88922a55d564.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg.3ce2c7ee3e15f060d467c84df6faf0e2.jpg

Brutus found himself a friend.

Wow! Brutus is looking GOOD! Congrat's, Nick & George! :nabble_anim_claps:

And, it is nice meeting other Bullnose owners. I carry my "business card" with info about this forum and pass it on to them, or put it under their windshield wiper if they aren't around.

Wow! Brutus is looking GOOD! Congrat's, Nick & George! :nabble_anim_claps:

And, it is nice meeting other Bullnose owners. I carry my "business card" with info about this forum and pass it on to them, or put it under their windshield wiper if they aren't around.

I did tell him about the forum and wrote down the url on a piece of paper for him

I did tell him about the forum and wrote down the url on a piece of paper for him

:nabble_anim_claps:

Yes! :nabble_anim_jump:

Brutus is looking great. :nabble_smiley_good:

Maybe we will get to meet his new friend?

I'd spoken to Gary about getting cards designed with a QR code that would direct here.

Even if he didn't want to print or distribute them, if the template/file was a 'resource' here any one of us could have a couple of hundred made for free when those business card offers come around.

Easy to hand out or leave under someone's wiper.

And even easier for that person to simply focus their phone in order to get here.

Yes! :nabble_anim_jump:

Brutus is looking great. :nabble_smiley_good:

Maybe we will get to meet his new friend?

I'd spoken to Gary about getting cards designed with a QR code that would direct here.

Even if he didn't want to print or distribute them, if the template/file was a 'resource' here any one of us could have a couple of hundred made for free when those business card offers come around.

Easy to hand out or leave under someone's wiper.

And even easier for that person to simply focus their phone in order to get here.

thats not a bad idea Jim