Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

What is "Tear up Invalid"???

:nabble_anim_confused:

And they don't have a replaceable battery. Just a lithium ion.

George - That's what I thought.

I'm thinking it must be broken Chinglish, something along the lines of 'do not stare directly into light'

The rest of the copy is pretty bad too.

I looked on Amazon.

It seems the small ones are 14500 and the large ones 18650.

But it doesn't say they are replaceable.

You'll know tomorrow! 😉

I'm thinking it must be broken Chinglish, something along the lines of 'do not stare directly into light'

The rest of the copy is pretty bad too.

I looked on Amazon.

It seems the small ones are 14500 and the large ones 18650.

But it doesn't say they are replaceable.

You'll know tomorrow! 😉

Putting that sticker right on the end of the flashlight is like putting a sticker on a powerful laser pointer that reads "do not look with remaining eye!"

Putting that sticker right on the end of the flashlight is like putting a sticker on a powerful laser pointer that reads "do not look with remaining eye!"

LOL! I have a freebie from HF that has the switch right beside the LEDs. Turning it on isn't too bad once you learn to look away. But finding the switch to turn it off is painful.

LOL! I have a freebie from HF that has the switch right beside the LEDs. Turning it on isn't too bad once you learn to look away. But finding the switch to turn it off is painful.

I have a good one. I dont remember what tv service manual it came from but " DO NOT make touch, MAKE SHOCK"

Well, I Googled "390 lumen magnetic slim bar folding led worklight" thinking I'd find the Braun one. But instead I found these on Amazon.

At $17 for two and delivery tomorrow I couldn't resist. Doubt it'll be as good as the HF one, but with 4.6 stars out of 2501 reviews it can't be bad. We shall see - tomorrow.

I saw those lights on Amazon. Waiting for a report!

I saw those lights on Amazon. Waiting for a report!

Got my lights today. They came charged, although there's no way to tell how much of a charge they have. They put out a lot of light and look to be very useful.

However they came at the end of the day so I didn't get to use them and don't yet have a "review" of them. But they look like they'll be very handy - especially at the price.

Got my lights today. They came charged, although there's no way to tell how much of a charge they have. They put out a lot of light and look to be very useful.

However they came at the end of the day so I didn't get to use them and don't yet have a "review" of them. But they look like they'll be very handy - especially at the price.

I have a set in my shopping cart, just cant pass it up for 17 bucks

I have a set in my shopping cart, just cant pass it up for 17 bucks

Got the flourescent orange paint for the needles. The instrument cluster is done and can go back into Brutus. Now the dash is complete. On to the doors, just waiting on the power window switch sockets to come in from LMC.. Once Nick makes the harness's for the doors, the inside for the most part will be complete.

20200909_115939.jpg.50218ee39f6c65deb16a021c2ef39492.jpg

Got the flourescent orange paint for the needles. The instrument cluster is done and can go back into Brutus. Now the dash is complete. On to the doors, just waiting on the power window switch sockets to come in from LMC.. Once Nick makes the harness's for the doors, the inside for the most part will be complete.

Looks good, George. :nabble_smiley_good: As Jim says, progress!