Bullnose Forums

Brutus's Progress in pictures

Why would you need a dist. wrench on our trucks?

It is not like we have points that we change out and need to set dwell & timing.

And a lot of new motors no longer have dist.!

Dave ----

What do you do when the bushings go bad?

Or you want to recurve it???

I think pretty much everything is COP these days.

No worry's about plug wires letting the spark out..

I think our age is showing. I knew what a distributor wrench was from a little kid. I was the tool grabber and brake pumper and yes the flashlight holder.

I found this on facebook a while back. Oh so true

Yes, I forgot the flashlight holder! I was frequently told "Point the light where I'm working not where you are looking!" And that meme says it all. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yes, I forgot the flashlight holder! I was frequently told "Point the light where I'm working not where you are looking!" And that meme says it all. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Thankfully my dad didn't spend much time working on his cars.

I remember him having a Cosworth Vega that always seemed to need something.

Speaking of holding flashlights...

In my haste to check the brakes on my truck I left the Horrid Fate Bauer magnetic base 180* LED worklight stuck to my crossmember while fighting with the clip that holds the hose to the frame.

Yup! Way past the speedo and several fully locked up slides... and ill be darned if it wasn't stuck tight, and dimly glowing when I went looking for it.

10/10 will buy another!

Thankfully my dad didn't spend much time working on his cars.

I remember him having a Cosworth Vega that always seemed to need something.

Speaking of holding flashlights...

In my haste to check the brakes on my truck I left the Horrid Fate Bauer magnetic base 180* LED worklight stuck to my crossmember while fighting with the clip that holds the hose to the frame.

Yup! Way past the speedo and several fully locked up slides... and ill be darned if it wasn't stuck tight, and dimly glowing when I went looking for it.

10/10 will buy another!

Ok, which one is that? My go-to Rigid's battery is on its last legs so I need something to replace it. But I'm not finding a Bauer magnetic base 180 LED work light in Harbor Freight. Do you have a link?

Ok, which one is that? My go-to Rigid's battery is on its last legs so I need something to replace it. But I'm not finding a Bauer magnetic base 180 LED work light in Harbor Freight. Do you have a link?

***Braun! Sorry***

63958_W2_2.thumb.jpg.6e5f3bc0a7dfbb5fe7356b4827d1bf92.jpg

Ahh, one hundred eighty degree -swiveling and flexing- 360 lumen worklight...

4.8 stars in 4864 reviews

This on has an integral charger (micro USB cable, but no wall wart included)

It takes a regular 18650 battery, so you can swap it if there is no time to charge it (in the flashlight)

Stock numbers 63958, 56248, 56329.

Do not buy at $39.95, grab the $26 coupon!

I linked this for Dane before.

***Braun! Sorry***

Ahh, one hundred eighty degree -swiveling and flexing- 360 lumen worklight...

4.8 stars in 4864 reviews

This on has an integral charger (micro USB cable, but no wall wart included)

It takes a regular 18650 battery, so you can swap it if there is no time to charge it (in the flashlight)

Stock numbers 63958, 56248, 56329.

Do not buy at $39.95, grab the $26 coupon!

I linked this for Dane before.

And I still need to go get one!