Bullnose Forums

EGR tube connector

Is it shown in this illustration? If so, give me the generic part number and I'll get you the complete #. Maybe you can find it that way.

EDIT: The illustration would have been nice to include. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Thanks for the info Gary. It looks like Ghost truck strikes again. Our set up is nothing like this. There is a pipe that goes from under the carburetor/egr plate directly to the exhaust manifold. i'll take some pics tomorrow.. We did get it running and we also have a leak where the sensor goes on the egr plate as well. With all that is wrong, the 300 is actually purring like Eartha Kitt.

Is it shown in this illustration? If so, give me the generic part number and I'll get you the complete #. Maybe you can find it that way.

EDIT: The illustration would have been nice to include. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Where's it even coming from in that illustration?

9462???

The 3/8" pipe plug, 352532-S (PP-60) ???

Thanks for the info Gary. It looks like Ghost truck strikes again. Our set up is nothing like this. There is a pipe that goes from under the carburetor/egr plate directly to the exhaust manifold. i'll take some pics tomorrow.. We did get it running and we also have a leak where the sensor goes on the egr plate as well. With all that is wrong, the 300 is actually purring like Eartha Kitt.

Meowwww! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

thats the thing, its not in the illustration

the connector on the manifold is 3/8. the pipe has a strange compression type connector on it and i have no way of connecting it to the manifold. when we took it off the old manifold, the connector broke. the connector on the end of the pipe is still good

the connector on the manifold is 3/8. the pipe has a strange compression type connector on it and i have no way of connecting it to the manifold. when we took it off the old manifold, the connector broke. the connector on the end of the pipe is still good

the fitting on the manifold itself is like 3/4