Bullnose Forums

AC Heater HVAC Climate Control Panel Assembly

Hey friends, need to work on the AC and my control panel assembly is toast. What I am in need of is the white core for which everything attaches to. Is that piece available? I looked on LMC's website but nothing. Part number on it is E4TH-18532-AA

HVAC1.thumb.jpeg.b13e695c7c1d4eab0f2d7bdde6f5e44f.jpeg

HVAC2.thumb.jpeg.4e34badf62c27eed3828e627970e8e26.jpeg

John - First, any number on a Ford part is not a part number. Has been that way since 1966. It is an ID or Engineering #. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, the MPC doesn't show any parts of of the controls, other than the switches, so I think you'll have to find a new/replacement control. Here's the entry from our page at Documentation/HVAC/HVAC Systems with the part numbers.

19980-ac-control-header_orig.thumb.jpg.0cf6dd41dc63620a9d00895704e4af48.jpg19980-ac-control-1_orig.thumb.jpg.9fdf215fce112b9f6f347f967f7141f8.jpg

John - First, any number on a Ford part is not a part number. Has been that way since 1966. It is an ID or Engineering #. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, the MPC doesn't show any parts of of the controls, other than the switches, so I think you'll have to find a new/replacement control. Here's the entry from our page at Documentation/HVAC/HVAC Systems with the part numbers.

I fixed mine with epoxy and fiberglass.

Do think it's stronger now than when it left the factory, but I had to add a bent washer with a zip tie through it to hold the cable sheath in place.

I have one you are welcome to for shipping. You can have the whole unit or just the white portion, whichever you prefer. Came from an 86 F250 300 with a/c and dual tanks so will be the same as the one in your photo. If you do swap out the white, Ford actually had little clips that attached the faceplate for dealer a/c units. That's an option if you can find them otherwise button head bolts should work fine. Might be able to tap the white plastic and forgo the nuts.

I have one you are welcome to for shipping. You can have the whole unit or just the white portion, whichever you prefer. Came from an 86 F250 300 with a/c and dual tanks so will be the same as the one in your photo. If you do swap out the white, Ford actually had little clips that attached the faceplate for dealer a/c units. That's an option if you can find them otherwise button head bolts should work fine. Might be able to tap the white plastic and forgo the nuts.

Scott, I would be very appreciative for that component. Thank you so much! I'll email you here shortly from the forum.

Thanks fellas!

Scott, I tried to email you through the forum, even sending one back to myself, but I received a message undeliverable notification on both accounts. If you don't mind, can you email me direct and I'll discuss details and provide my shipping address. My email address is: aquamach@yahoo.com

Gary, not sure what is going on here, maybe I'm doing something wrong but since signing on, I've never been able to email someone on the forum. Also, I'm not able to follow certain threads when I click the box below that states, "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread". Thoughts???

Scott, I tried to email you through the forum, even sending one back to myself, but I received a message undeliverable notification on both accounts. If you don't mind, can you email me direct and I'll discuss details and provide my shipping address. My email address is: aquamach@yahoo.com

Gary, not sure what is going on here, maybe I'm doing something wrong but since signing on, I've never been able to email someone on the forum. Also, I'm not able to follow certain threads when I click the box below that states, "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread". Thoughts???

Email sent so you can remove it from the previous post if you'd like.

Do you have an ad blocker running? I've seen lots of weird problems with them running. And since we don't have ads maybe you could turn it off if it is on? If not I'll do more checking.

• 3 months later...