Bullnose Forums

New day, New problems

You can ohm out the sender.

Just see what it reads with whatever fuel you have in the tank.

If it's between 10-70 ohms the sender is working and you have an issue somewhere else.

Turns out I did have a hole (cut) in the rubber hose from the main fuel line to the pump. Also, previous owner had replaced the pigtail for the sending unit and did a craptastic job (think wires twisted together and covered in electrical tape) fixed both of those things and it fired right up. Thanks for the help and suggestions

Turns out I did have a hole (cut) in the rubber hose from the main fuel line to the pump. Also, previous owner had replaced the pigtail for the sending unit and did a craptastic job (think wires twisted together and covered in electrical tape) fixed both of those things and it fired right up. Thanks for the help and suggestions

Glad you got it fixed. Isn't it amazing what some people will do?!?!?! :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

I'm glad it wasn't too difficult to fix. :nabble_smiley_good:

The more I hear about PO's horrible "repairs" the more glad I am that I'm the only one responsible for stuff done to my truck.