Bullnose Forums

Cab upgrades

Bill. the trim just screws and snaps in

when Nick first bought Brutus new, he made it remote start, windows up and down and lock before any vehicle had them. This is part of the reason we had to rewire the cab. many years ago we took that stuff out and ended up with many splices.

You throw anything at this man and he can make it happen

Bill. the trim just screws and snaps in

Thanks, I think I have it now, pulled one piece and am comfortable with the removal process now.

I would really like to have the Ford designer's gonads in a vise..the one that thought it would be good to have to remove the dash pad to get to the bottom screw on the corner windshield trim.

Got the on on driver side out, gonna try to swing the pass side over enough to get the headliner down enough to do the POR15 on the rust spot(s).

Thanks, I think I have it now, pulled one piece and am comfortable with the removal process now.

I would really like to have the Ford designer's gonads in a vise..the one that thought it would be good to have to remove the dash pad to get to the bottom screw on the corner windshield trim.

Got the on on driver side out, gonna try to swing the pass side over enough to get the headliner down enough to do the POR15 on the rust spot(s).

Wow! That's crazy.

I'm glad my Brick isn't like that.

I started to say that you don't have to remove anything as I literally JUST pulled those two screws. Then I realized that I already had the dash pad off. :nabble_smiley_sad:

I think engineers ought to be required to spend a couple of years as a mechanic working on the things being engineered. They wouldn't do that any more.

I started to say that you don't have to remove anything as I literally JUST pulled those two screws. Then I realized that I already had the dash pad off. :nabble_smiley_sad:

I think engineers ought to be required to spend a couple of years as a mechanic working on the things being engineered. They wouldn't do that any more.

Both Nick and I say that constantly. Every disginer should be requied to spend at least 2 years working on there crap they design. Nick was in TV repair, thatwas his main line. Those clever engineers at Sony, used to put the focus controls right by the 15kva high voltage

Both Nick and I say that constantly. Every disginer should be requied to spend at least 2 years working on there crap they design. Nick was in TV repair, thatwas his main line. Those clever engineers at Sony, used to put the focus controls right by the 15kva high voltage

I got hit by a charged CRT Cap when I was about 5 years old, screwing around at my dad's repair bench.

'stupid should hurt!' makes a lot of sense.

We used to stick Orange Drops in the wall outlet, pull them out and toss them to someone else saying "Catch!" :nabble_smiley_evil:

I had a friend Margret who owned a photo shop.

She had bins and bins of disposable flash cameras.

Eventually I got tired of pranking people, but I did have some good laughs.

I used my body to get someone from a neon sign once.

They were really mad! 😠

I had a friend Margret who owned a photo shop.

She had bins and bins of disposable flash cameras.

Eventually I got tired of pranking people, but I did have some good laughs.

I used my body to get someone from a neon sign once.

They were really mad! 😠

I had a Sony vacuum tube tape head recording preamplifier. It was the first generation with vu meters, the year before they used those tube meters. Well when those wonderful engineers at sony put the vu meters in, they still had the 375 volts running through them from the previous model, the only bad thing is you have to adjust them for zero. You place a jewler screwdriver on the pot on the back of the meter to zero it and it throws you across the room. That one hurt bad, i was tasting metal for days