Bullnose Forums

Cab upgrades

Jim you are correct re the box, I have a steering box from a 1996 F150 on Darth and it was originally connected to the 1986 column and rag joint.

I thought I saw a reply from George about the origin of 'popcorn' and how he only uses period instruments.

Maybe I'm hallucinating. 😵

Maybe he deleted it?

George, it's all cool.

I don't mind diversions at all.

If we want to get into Theramins we built in school because we didn't like music class but needed a project, let's go!

I thought I saw a reply from George about the origin of 'popcorn' and how he only uses period instruments.

Maybe I'm hallucinating. 😵

Maybe he deleted it?

George, it's all cool.

I don't mind diversions at all.

If we want to get into Theramins we built in school because we didn't like music class but needed a project, let's go!

If you're hallucinating, we're in this together.

Same thing happened earlier with a response he made in the Keyless Entry thread. I was interested to delve more into what he was talking about but then the post disappeared.

If you're hallucinating, we're in this together.

Same thing happened earlier with a response he made in the Keyless Entry thread. I was interested to delve more into what he was talking about but then the post disappeared.

Okay! I'm not bugging...

Just "Dont eat the brown acid!"...

Bonus points for that one, but I suspect few of us are old enough to know.

So what about keyless entry, Scott?

Okay! I'm not bugging...

Just "Dont eat the brown acid!"...

Bonus points for that one, but I suspect few of us are old enough to know.

So what about keyless entry, Scott?

I had to google it so I won't even act like I knew off the top of my head :nabble_smiley_beam:

He had mentioned Nick making a module that was 'smarter' than the typical keyless entry options available and it sounded interesting. Wanted to pick his brain on it and he posted a short reply but then it disappeared.

I had to google it so I won't even act like I knew off the top of my head :nabble_smiley_beam:

He had mentioned Nick making a module that was 'smarter' than the typical keyless entry options available and it sounded interesting. Wanted to pick his brain on it and he posted a short reply but then it disappeared.

Nick sounds like my dad.

Always in his little electronics shop working on something, not new, but better in many ways.

He's SO relatable!

Nick sounds like my dad.

Always in his little electronics shop working on something, not new, but better in many ways.

He's SO relatable!

Thread is..."cab upgrades" so, hope this is not off topic.

Is there a special tool, or procedure (trick) to remove the trim that holds the headliner in place?

I ran into a rust problem about 2" above the rain gutter, got it repaired outside but, need to drop headliner to treat inside.

Thanks..Bill

Thread is..."cab upgrades" so, hope this is not off topic.

Is there a special tool, or procedure (trick) to remove the trim that holds the headliner in place?

I ran into a rust problem about 2" above the rain gutter, got it repaired outside but, need to drop headliner to treat inside.

Thanks..Bill

I use the yellow HF set of wedge tools a lot for stuff like this but on these metal pieces you can typically work your fingers behind them and pop the retainers out of the slots. On the front and rear start at one end and work your way across to avoid bending anything. It would take some effort to really damage them.

I use the yellow HF set of wedge tools a lot for stuff like this but on these metal pieces you can typically work your fingers behind them and pop the retainers out of the slots. On the front and rear start at one end and work your way across to avoid bending anything. It would take some effort to really damage them.

I think i may have accidently deleted it.

We are putting an 88 column in Brutus

No you are not hallunicating.

The popcorn song was my soul inspriation for getting into music and audio. In 1972 when i was 5 years old, i heard the song on the radio and i begged my Mom to buy me the 45 which i literally wore out. There was something about that song and its instruments, I knew they were not " real " instruments, rather synthetic, but didn't really know what was going on. This and this alone was my driving force.

The popcorn song actually has nothing to do with popcorn. The original version was done in 1969 by Gershon Kingsley. he was working on an album of classical pieces done on a modular Moog Synth. He made a mistake and the popcorn riff was born. He recorded it and it became the very first all electronic pop song. It was corny, and it was a pop song. Pop corn.

It is one of the most covered songs ever, mainly by synth players paying homage. Mine is done with total period equipment. The Arp 2600 modular synth and the Mellotron and is done entirely in Analog

I think i may have accidently deleted it.

We are putting an 88 column in Brutus

No you are not hallunicating.

The popcorn song was my soul inspriation for getting into music and audio. In 1972 when i was 5 years old, i heard the song on the radio and i begged my Mom to buy me the 45 which i literally wore out. There was something about that song and its instruments, I knew they were not " real " instruments, rather synthetic, but didn't really know what was going on. This and this alone was my driving force.

The popcorn song actually has nothing to do with popcorn. The original version was done in 1969 by Gershon Kingsley. he was working on an album of classical pieces done on a modular Moog Synth. He made a mistake and the popcorn riff was born. He recorded it and it became the very first all electronic pop song. It was corny, and it was a pop song. Pop corn.

It is one of the most covered songs ever, mainly by synth players paying homage. Mine is done with total period equipment. The Arp 2600 modular synth and the Mellotron and is done entirely in Analog

Bill. the trim just screws and snaps in