Bullnose Forums

New chick

DDupree79

Sounds like your dad's got you well covered. :nabble_smiley_cool:

If they keep multiplying, Lord knows what those trucks are doing out back of the barn.

Maybe you could convince him to create his own profile and enter some of his trucks?

I'm sure a lot of us are his age.

You are now on the map. I didn't know where Atlanta, TX is but it turns out we drove right through there a bit less than a year ago. Left home, Skiatook, and went down the eastern part of OK into TX.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could convince him to create his own profile and enter some of his trucks?

I'll see what I can do, but his online activity mostly involves searching Craigslist and Facebook. He doesn't sit still too long. As for his age, he'd probably kill me if I posted it so I'll give you mine — I just turned 41 last week. You can guestimate his from there.

I hope I can convince him because I think he'd really enjoy talking to you guys.

You are now on the map. I didn't know where Atlanta, TX is but it turns out we drove right through there a bit less than a year ago. Left home, Skiatook, and went down the eastern part of OK into TX.

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed your trip. The eastern part of Oklahoma/western part of Arkansas has some pretty scenery. I went through there last fall with a friend who was visiting from the Netherlands. We camped at a few state parks and had a great time. Here's a photo of an old moonshiner's cave we found on the trip:

devildensmaller.jpg.a610816d38e696fa68c163a19625fc55.jpg

I'll see what I can do, but his online activity mostly involves searching Craigslist and Facebook. He doesn't sit still too long. As for his age, he'd probably kill me if I posted it so I'll give you mine — I just turned 41 last week. You can guestimate his from there.

I hope I can convince him because I think he'd really enjoy talking to you guys.

So he must be 60?

You're my ex's age.

A great place where one is old enough to know better and too young to care.

I hope you find a sense of community here.

And are able to get help or sage advice if you want it.

Oh, and congratulations.

Happy birthday.

You're definitely doing it right! :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed your trip. The eastern part of Oklahoma/western part of Arkansas has some pretty scenery. I went through there last fall with a friend who was visiting from the Netherlands. We camped at a few state parks and had a great time. Here's a photo of an old moonshiner's cave we found on the trip:

41? My son turned 38 today and our daughter will turn 40 in November. Yep, I'm antiquated. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Friends from The Netherlands? Cool! We visited there when we lived in the UK. Loved it and the people.

That's a neat cave. I really would like to poke around down there. As you said, there is some pretty scenery - basically right down the state line between you and me.

So he must be 60?

You're my ex's age.

A great place where one is old enough to know better and too young to care.

I hope you find a sense of community here.

And are able to get help or sage advice if you want it.

I appreciate it and I always welcome any advice. I'm smart enough to know when I don't know anything.

Aim a bit higher for my dad.

41? My son turned 38 today and our daughter will turn 40 in November. Yep, I'm antiquated. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Friends from The Netherlands? Cool! We visited there when we lived in the UK. Loved it and the people.

That's a neat cave. I really would like to poke around down there. As you said, there is some pretty scenery - basically right down the state line between you and me.

Happy birthday to your son! I did a lot of my undergraduate and graduate work overseas so I have a lot of ties to a lot of countries. I love to travel, always have. I'm in the middle of restoring an old camper I can't wait to pull behind the "new" truck. Once those projects are done I plan on doing a lot more exploring on this side of the pond.

Happy birthday to your son! I did a lot of my undergraduate and graduate work overseas so I have a lot of ties to a lot of countries. I love to travel, always have. I'm in the middle of restoring an old camper I can't wait to pull behind the "new" truck. Once those projects are done I plan on doing a lot more exploring on this side of the pond.

We were to be back in the UK in September/October this year, but that's not going to happen due to the virus. We've been on several cruises in Europe, and can't see getting on another cruise ship any time soon. So while we have wonderful memories of most of the countries in Europe and a great desire to revisit them, we are hoping to explore this side of the pond for a while as well.

So, what are your degrees in? Where did you study?

As for the camper, we aren't just about Bullnose trucks. Several have acquired RVs and have reported on them. So how 'bout starting a thread about your camper? We'd love to see your progress, and you might even inspire us to do the same.

Welcome to our forums. As for ages, I am a year older than Gary and my daughter turned 55 in June, older son will be 53 on August 20th, younger son (has an Excursion and Harley) was 43 in May. I am 74.

I have had Ford trucks for a while, Darth is my 3rd, first two started as 6 cyl models and were converted to V8s.

As for the forums we have a lot of very knowledgeable people on here and plenty of resources.