Bullnose Forums

AC Harness Plug

I don't remember who it was or the thread it was in but someone asked where does the add on AC wiring harness plug in to the main harness?

It is that gray plug in the center. you unplug it and 1 side of that plug goes into 1 side of the AC harness, the other side of both do the same.

20171015_154533-01.jpg.92ea02b018bcc124976461d287e9c929.jpg

Sorry it took so long to post this up should have posted or sent a PM as a reminder.

Dave ----

If I remember correctly, with the heater control panel pulled out there is a plug that goes to the blower motor and the AC harness plugs there in place of the heater only harness. The harness exits the cab on the right side under the AC evaporator casing.

This the original evaporator casing on Darth, heat shield faces the exhaust manifold area to protect the harness visible in the foreground.

IMGP0579.thumb.jpg.f21f266b37d20bc9ff2249745e26ff9f.jpg

If I remember correctly, with the heater control panel pulled out there is a plug that goes to the blower motor and the AC harness plugs there in place of the heater only harness. The harness exits the cab on the right side under the AC evaporator casing.

This the original evaporator casing on Darth, heat shield faces the exhaust manifold area to protect the harness visible in the foreground.

Thanks Bill I should have said that :nabble_smiley_blush:

Dave ----