Bullnose Forums

I Have An Affinity For This Truck

My son and I take a twelve mile bike ride almost daily in the neighborhoods of my town. On that ride I've noticed several Bullnose trucks, all of which I never see moved from their respective parking spots. The one pictured below is one that I really like and my eyes always gravitate to it. I just love that turquoise and white. Looks like it may be an F250. May stop by there one day and check it out. Whatcha think?

Pretty_Truck.thumb.jpeg.a2bf329b97e8ae84c92cb931605003bc.jpeg

Not a bad lookin' old Bull. F250 2wd I'd say...maybe a camper special or something like that? The long "F" in the F250 badge tells us that the truck is 1982 or newer, and the guys can correct me here, but I believe the remnants of that upper molding/trim tell us the truck is 1984 or older. Somebody else might be able to narrow it down further than that with the paint colors and combination;). Nice truck though.

It is 1984 or earlier, for sure. Look at where the tutone break is - above the crease. As of 1985 it moved to below the crease.

And it looks like it has a full-floating rear axle, so is a heavy duty F250, meaning 8500 GVWR or more.

I like it. Should clean up nicely. :nabble_smiley_good:

After_Wash_and_Wax_Front_Quarter_-_Smaller.thumb.jpg.faddf5ddb9201b74f904823dc02d4088.jpg

It is 1984 or earlier, for sure. Look at where the tutone break is - above the crease. As of 1985 it moved to below the crease.

And it looks like it has a full-floating rear axle, so is a heavy duty F250, meaning 8500 GVWR or more.

I like it. Should clean up nicely. :nabble_smiley_good:

Looks like it has the square mirror heads, so if those are original to the truck, that would make it a 1982 as that was the last year before the more rounded mirror heads came out.