Bullnose Forums

Exhaust pipe flange to manifold studs and nuts

as soon as i get it out, if my back isn't broken like the bolt and how you have to get it out eeeeeeek!! i'm going to hit the help section at audozone

Heat the manifold with a propane, Maf Gas or oxy accletine torch. Anything to get it red hot and back it out easy. As soon as it starts turning, dont stop until it is out

Heat the manifold with a propane, Maf Gas or oxy accletine torch. Anything to get it red hot and back it out easy. As soon as it starts turning, dont stop until it is out

Totally agree with Steve on the removal. I might add that if you can tap on the head of that bolt with a light hammer, might want to do that too. The heat and impact are a good combination for removal.

Totally agree with Steve on the removal. I might add that if you can tap on the head of that bolt with a light hammer, might want to do that too. The heat and impact are a good combination for removal.

Thanks. I'll let you know how this turns out. I'm dreading this. I wish i could use the impact, you cant, you can barely get a ratchet on it

Thanks. I'll let you know how this turns out. I'm dreading this. I wish i could use the impact, you cant, you can barely get a ratchet on it

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT. had to start the motor and let it idle for a while to get it hot and it backed right out. now off to the zone

Ok guys, they are 7/16 - 14 nothing in the help section so i went with a bolt and nut between. now i have to get that donut on there, ugggg.

The ones I linked above are 7/16-14

That seems universal for the EFI Fords: 4.9, 5.8, 7.5, and the Tritons including the 10 cylinder.

I'm pretty amazed they don't stock them.