Bullnose Forum

New Member , Just picked up a 1984 F-150 Inline 6

JG2020

Ha ha. Tell me where Southern North Jersey is. I grew up in Hazlet and also Toms River.

I actually just got those manuals on E-Bay and waiting for them to get here but thanks for the offer!

@jim the whole exhaust is new front to back but it just ties into one muffler.

I'm in Plainfield, Somerset county. About an hour from Lambertville. I used to ride my bike to New Hope regularly but haven't this summer.

Mark

I'm in Plainfield, Somerset county. About an hour from Lambertville. I used to ride my bike to New Hope regularly but haven't this summer.Mark
Wow, that's a good ride. We have lived all over that area. My son is in Piscataway. He and my wife are Rutgers grads. As well as my sister , brother in law and both nephews. The canal path through lambertville and new hope have been so crowded with people at home it's nuts. I don't even walk my dog there on weekends. 

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 5:06 PM BullnoseLuvr [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Air cleaner purchased on E-Bay and HEI Dizzy as well!

Thanks much everyone!

Looking forward to getting this set up correctly!

The new distributor is here ! Here is a pic as well as a pic of the instructions in case you admins want to post them. Doesn't look like too bad an install.

IMG_20200801_180026.thumb.jpg.d6f9cba18c5251acc7d5266fae87d571.jpg

IMG_20200801_180048.jpg.581e68d33561b327125177ab0b36f96b.jpg

IMG_20200801_180054.jpg.809d5775304b811285c360fdcc8ec66a.jpg

Yep, progress IS good!

As for posting, you did. But let's see if this cleanup is easier to read:

I'd also note that Skip White has HEI install instructions posted on their website.

While I doubt those could be copied here without permission, they do exist as a page and not a jpeg.

Jim - I perused the Skip White site but didn't find any instructions on installing the HEI. Could you point me to it?

Josh - A pdf would be a help. However, those instructions don't really have all the info the people need. In order to have the power that the HEI requires most people find that a relay is required. So I would have expected a schematic of how best to do that in their instructions. Maybe the Skip White instructions do?

Jim - I perused the Skip White site but didn't find any instructions on installing the HEI. Could you point me to it?

Josh - A pdf would be a help. However, those instructions don't really have all the info the people need. In order to have the power that the HEI requires most people find that a relay is required. So I would have expected a schematic of how best to do that in their instructions. Maybe the Skip White instructions do?

:nabble_smiley_blush: Sorry, their site has changed quite a bit since I last bought someone a HEI.

I'm pretty sure it used to be under the 'tech' header.