Bullnose Forums

Banks Power Differential Cover (Summer 2020)

I don't see how that makes transmission fills any easier.

But I haven't tried, yet

Scott,

What's up with your brake hose? ....or axle vent, or whatever.

I can't see much on my phone but it appears pointed down to me.

Odd the exhaust shop wouldn't have had this 'true dual' stuff figured out 35 years ago when these trucks were new.

Right before I bought the truck, the PO had the rear brakes worked on. During the process they bypassed the load sensing valve. That was fine but they didn't re-route the line as it should have been and part of that included rotating that block (why?). I have all the parts to redo it and now that weather is better, hoping that will be soon.

Right before I bought the truck, the PO had the rear brakes worked on. During the process they bypassed the load sensing valve. That was fine but they didn't re-route the line as it should have been and part of that included rotating that block (why?). I have all the parts to redo it and now that weather is better, hoping that will be soon.

Why? Seems a good question.

And must make for some interesting braking when empty in the wet.

I saw how you restofied your load sensor valve.

Spring is less than two weeks away! :nabble_anim_jump:

• 1 month later...

Why? Seems a good question.

And must make for some interesting braking when empty in the wet.

I saw how you restofied your load sensor valve.

Spring is less than two weeks away! :nabble_anim_jump:

Scott - I saw this today on Sunshine/D and thought of you, for several reasons. Can you count the ways? :nabble_anim_blbl:

ATS_Diff_Cover.thumb.jpg.08075d835dc19582fb1d07e1ff425764.jpg

Gary, I'm wondering if that center brake light has turn incorporated???

And you weren't liking red accents!

Has Florida man moved to Misery?

You weren't too far away at all!

Personal preferences/tastes aside, definitely have to give the owner credit for sticking to the theme. Assuming all the green, diff accents included, are powdercoated? :nabble_smiley_good:

I guess that's the exhaust that is also coordinated and looks like the front calipers are as well.

You weren't too far away at all!

Personal preferences/tastes aside, definitely have to give the owner credit for sticking to the theme. Assuming all the green, diff accents included, are powdercoated? :nabble_smiley_good:

I guess that's the exhaust that is also coordinated and looks like the front calipers are as well.

Jim - He didn't turn while I was behind him, so I don't know. But the center brake light could have turn in it. That would be cool.

Yes, I didn't like red so I sure don't like lime green. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Scott - We blitzed home yesterday from Nashville. Planned to take it easy and stop several places, but some of them were closed. So Janey wanted to go to Quilt Sampler in Springfield, which is at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone. Then we stopped at Culvers and headed home.

So we were maybe 35 miles from you?

Jim - He didn't turn while I was behind him, so I don't know. But the center brake light could have turn in it. That would be cool.

Yes, I didn't like red so I sure don't like lime green. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Scott - We blitzed home yesterday from Nashville. Planned to take it easy and stop several places, but some of them were closed. So Janey wanted to go to Quilt Sampler in Springfield, which is at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone. Then we stopped at Culvers and headed home.

So we were maybe 35 miles from you?

35 miles is about right :nabble_smiley_good:

Glad you both had a good time, safe drive and got to enjoy some Culvers!