Bullnose Forums

A/C compressor connector - how to disconnect?

Thanks

I'm almost embarrassed by this. I kinked the oil line on the AC and it wouldnt have been an issue but the kink had a memory and wanted to collapse. So I wrapped it with Fiberfix and it will never kink again. I had used this stuff many years ago on some frayed boat steering and shift cables. 10 bucks vs a 40.00 line.

Hardens to almost steel.

20200727_160959.jpg.0c22d110cbeb946586b430107d431b22.jpg

I'm almost embarrassed by this. I kinked the oil line on the AC and it wouldnt have been an issue but the kink had a memory and wanted to collapse. So I wrapped it with Fiberfix and it will never kink again. I had used this stuff many years ago on some frayed boat steering and shift cables. 10 bucks vs a 40.00 line.

Hardens to almost steel.

I'd not heard of Fiberfix. Cool! Sorry you kinked the hose, but you fixed it.

Hardens to almost steel.

Someone at home depot told me about it when it first came out. It is a Shark Tank product.