Bullnose Forums

Bolt Needed

If I have a Chrysler suspension bolt like that, can you use it? I know I have some bigger than 12mm in dia. but don't know the thread or length without checking them.

Bill - If it is at least that long and the right diameter, with the shoulder, yes I can use it. I won't tell anyone it came from a Chizzler. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Bill - If it is at least that long and the right diameter, with the shoulder, yes I can use it. I won't tell anyone it came from a Chizzler. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Checked my suspension parts bin with leftovers from the F150, but none of the bolts were long enough. I only have one as well, and it's in poor shape. I figure I'll just grab some heavy duty G-8 bolts at a later date.

I'll try to look tomorrow if someone will turn of the blast furnace.

Sorry, Bill. We tried to keep it here but it ran off.

I'll keep on looking as I really should have two of them. I took two out of the fixed-length panhard rod, but one is AWOL.

The problem is that the opening is too big for a 1/2" and not big enough for a 5/8". I wonder if I have any 9/16's?

Checked my suspension parts bin with leftovers from the F150, but none of the bolts were long enough. I only have one as well, and it's in poor shape. I figure I'll just grab some heavy duty G-8 bolts at a later date.

Thanks, Shaun. Let me see if I can get a 9/16" to work. That's .563" and a 14mm should be .551". Perhaps it'll fit and we can both have a solution.

Sorry, Bill. We tried to keep it here but it ran off.

I'll keep on looking as I really should have two of them. I took two out of the fixed-length panhard rod, but one is AWOL.

The problem is that the opening is too big for a 1/2" and not big enough for a 5/8". I wonder if I have any 9/16's?

Look in with your 10mm socket.

Look in with your 10mm socket.

I just buy 10's at random and always paint them bright colors.

Must have a dozen now, but don't know where they are?!? :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Oh that's right, they're all back in Connecticut, with the rest of my tools and parts! 😖