Bullnose Forums

2020 Virtual Truck Show Planning - Input, Please!

Got my email!

Seeing as there isnt an ugliest bullnose category, Ill just be watching!

Glad you got it. I assume just now? Today's mailing of the other half of the members?

As for the classes, it says they are: Best Engine; Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Closest To Stock; Ugliest Truck; & Best Story. So are you saying that Bullnose trucks are so pretty that the ugliest Bullnose couldn't possibly beat another ugly truck? :nabble_anim_confused:

Got my email!

Seeing as there isnt an ugliest bullnose category, Ill just be watching!

Glad you got it. I assume just now? Today's mailing of the other half of the members?

As for the classes, it says they are: Best Engine; Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Closest To Stock; Ugliest Truck; & Best Story. So are you saying that Bullnose trucks are so pretty that the ugliest Bullnose couldn't possibly beat another ugly truck? :nabble_anim_confused:

Received the email Monday at 11:23 Eastern (24HR). Found it in my junk folder. :nabble_smiley_angry:

Marked it as not junk and will flag Gary Lewis as a safe sender.

Received the email Monday at 11:23 Eastern (24HR). Found it in my junk folder. :nabble_smiley_angry:

Marked it as not junk and will flag Gary Lewis as a safe sender.

Yeah, I think a lot of them probably go into spam. But there's not much else we can do.

We now have 5 entries for the show. Things are hopping! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah, I think a lot of them probably go into spam. But there's not much else we can do.

We now have 5 entries for the show. Things are hopping! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Received. Shot some video, but I don't think I prepped well enough. Unless there's an award for "ugliest excuse for an interior" :nabble_smiley_argh:.

Received. Shot some video, but I don't think I prepped well enough. Unless there's an award for "ugliest excuse for an interior" :nabble_smiley_argh:.

Well, interiors are part of the truck and there's an Ugliest Truck class, so...

By the way, we are up to six entries, with one from Germany. So we've gone "international", and I sure hope we'll have lots more. :nabble_anim_jump:

Best Engine; Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Closest To Stock; Ugliest Truck; & Best Story.

What no "rags to riches" :nabble_anim_confused:

I don't know where mine would fit in as it is not stock but does look the part.

How bout best hidden mods or what the factory should have done?

Dave ----

edit I added the factory part before I seen yours Gary :nabble_anim_handshake:

Best Engine; Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Closest To Stock; Ugliest Truck; & Best Story.

What no "rags to riches" :nabble_anim_confused:

I don't know where mine would fit in as it is not stock but does look the part.

How bout best hidden mods or what the factory should have done?

Dave ----

edit I added the factory part before I seen yours Gary :nabble_anim_handshake:

You don't have to decide. You just enter and the voters decide. :nabble_smiley_wink:

For you, maybe we should have had a Closest To What Stock Should Have Been class? But, you'd have competition as most of us have "improved" our trucks. Ford didn't offer a 400 with almost 400 HP. :nabble_smiley_evil:

You don't have to decide. You just enter and the voters decide. :nabble_smiley_wink:

For you, maybe we should have had a Closest To What Stock Should Have Been class? But, you'd have competition as most of us have "improved" our trucks. Ford didn't offer a 400 with almost 400 HP. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Wow I dont read enough. Maybe I will enter!