Bullnose Forums

Hi from Argentina!

Rau

Hi! My name is Raul, I live in Argentina.

I’ve owned a ‘93 4x4 Flareside, just sold an ‘81 f150 4x4, and now accomplished a life long dream: a 80 f100 ranger xlt flareside 2wd.

I’m planning on doing a complete frame off restoration...I know it will take time, but as I said, it’s something I have always Wanted to do. I will sure ask for your help. For the moment I ‘m trying to figure out the vin/tag and decoding it to know all the information there’s to know about my truck. Thanks a lot!

Welcome! We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we would love to add you if you'd give us a city.

On the certification label, post a pic and I'll see if I can decode it.

And, post pics of your truck. Plus, please add a signature so we can remember where you are and all about your truck.

Welcome! We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we would love to add you if you'd give us a city.

On the certification label, post a pic and I'll see if I can decode it.

And, post pics of your truck. Plus, please add a signature so we can remember where you are and all about your truck.

Yes! Sure, I’m from a suburb just outside Buenos Aires. Northbound ,called “ San Isidro”.

The jade green/white truck is the one I Sold last week. The Flareside is the one I’m restoring .Last picture is of the tag on the flareside . Thanks a lot.

Rau

825BC0B3-3D1B-41DB-9B45-2BA0EEBA9125.thumb.jpeg.11b28a693a879b91c756e94863a11874.jpeg6D7613CF-D94F-4FC4-B678-EC53239CB02D.thumb.jpeg.b440c0caf3130003d168607ac2456ec6.jpeg09116D3B-9B52-47A3-A77F-CF6949BA5F8F.png.bc68b2492e00fa096f14254847a3041b.png

Yes! Sure, I’m from a suburb just outside Buenos Aires. Northbound ,called “ San Isidro”.

The jade green/white truck is the one I Sold last week. The Flareside is the one I’m restoring .Last picture is of the tag on the flareside . Thanks a lot.

Rau

Nice trucks!

And, you are now on the map.

But, that tag appears to be what is commonly called a "buck" tag. There are frequently several of them, like on the front of the bed, on the radiator support, and on the firewall. And I don't know how to decode them.

Do you have a certification label on the driver's door jamb? That can be decoded.

Nice trucks!

And, you are now on the map.

But, that tag appears to be what is commonly called a "buck" tag. There are frequently several of them, like on the front of the bed, on the radiator support, and on the firewall. And I don't know how to decode them.

Do you have a certification label on the driver's door jamb? That can be decoded.

Welcome!

Welcome Raul! :nabble_waving_orig:

I joke that this forum has become the Flareside Owners Group (FOG)

We are always glad to have a new member country as well!

Gary is setting a virtual GTG in September because the Covid-19 pandemic is going to preclude large -in person- gatherings, and quarantine restrictions would make it impossible for many of us to attend.

I surely hope you can participate. :nabble_anim_handshake: