Bullnose Forums

New user

Hello everyone my name's Dawson I'm a Ford performance mechanic in Georgia, I've been wheeling Ford's since I was 14 I'm in the process of restoring my daily driver, I drive an 81 ranger lariat long bed with a 351m C6 trans and 9 inch rear end, I look forward to seeing everyone else's bullnose trucks

Welcome, Dawson! "Ford performance mechanic"? Cool! But, what is a performance mechanic?

Where in Georgia? We could add you to the map if we had a zip.

Didn't you have a question about a tranny?

Douglasville Georgia 30135 I work on modded mustangs new and old, diesels, four wheel drives, a lot of restomod stuff im new to professional automotive I got started at 19 I'm 20 now just wrapped up my first year but I've been a driveway mechanic since I was 14 when I got my first bullnose 86 stepside

Douglasville Georgia 30135 I work on modded mustangs new and old, diesels, four wheel drives, a lot of restomod stuff im new to professional automotive I got started at 19 I'm 20 now just wrapped up my first year but I've been a driveway mechanic since I was 14 when I got my first bullnose 86 stepside

Welcome, Dawson! :nabble_waving_orig:

I hope you find a lot of good documentation and advice for your '81 here... :nabble_smiley_cool:

You are now on the map. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Did you take an automotive course? I know there are some around but haven't talked to anyone that did.

Anyway, glad you are here. You'll find we have everything from bone stock, including all of the CA emissions, to seriously modified. You'll fit right in.

You are now on the map. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Did you take an automotive course? I know there are some around but haven't talked to anyone that did.

Anyway, glad you are here. You'll find we have everything from bone stock, including all of the CA emissions, to seriously modified. You'll fit right in.

Never took any courses just picked it up on my own and found the opportunity to learn at a shop and took it I plan on getting ase certifications I'm just waiting on two years of experience

Never took any courses just picked it up on my own and found the opportunity to learn at a shop and took it I plan on getting ase certifications I'm just waiting on two years of experience

Watch out there young fella. Some folks get kinda uppity if you call a "Flair Side" a step side, but I aint one of them..............lol. I have a 62 F100 step side. Welcome to the crowd sir.