Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

I don't understand why you cannot find things in Chrome. I'm just baffled!

As for your truck, you've worn that thing out. You need that beater or loaner and spend some quality time with your truck.

I'm baffled too, but it's an issue when I try to help others, and I can't find the resource.

As for the truck, I just want to fulfill my obligations, and not commit to any more.

I'm tired of all this, and just want a space to fix my own problems.

Since there is no end in sight, I definitely have to consider all options.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm baffled too, but it's an issue when I try to help others, and I can't find the resource.

As for the truck, I just want to fulfill my obligations, and not commit to any more.

I'm tired of all this, and just want a space to fix my own problems.

Since there is no end in sight, I definitely have to consider all options.

Jim - The last time we found this it was on the page called Interior. I made that page non-clickable and it seemed to fix the problem.

So I just made Electrical non-clickable. Please see if that works for you.

It works, Gary! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Jim - My SiL and I had a good conversation about this today. Basically the issue is that many of the menu items requires you to hover over them if on a desktop or touch them if on a mobile device. Touching them should do the same as hovering, meaning expanding the menu. And then another touch is the equivalent of clicking on it. But apparently on yours one touch is the equivalent of clicking.

TJ, my SiL, suggested that you click on the three dots and ask for Chrome to be in desktop mode. And while that may work for you, surely there are others with that problem.

So, I need to go through the website and rework things so there are no pages that can be clicked with other pages below them. And that's going to take time. But, I'll do it!

Jim - My SiL and I had a good conversation about this today. Basically the issue is that many of the menu items requires you to hover over them if on a desktop or touch them if on a mobile device. Touching them should do the same as hovering, meaning expanding the menu. And then another touch is the equivalent of clicking on it. But apparently on yours one touch is the equivalent of clicking.

TJ, my SiL, suggested that you click on the three dots and ask for Chrome to be in desktop mode. And while that may work for you, surely there are others with that problem.

So, I need to go through the website and rework things so there are no pages that can be clicked with other pages below them. And that's going to take time. But, I'll do it!

I'll remember to change my view to 'desktop site' the next time before I open documentation. :nabble_smiley_good:

I imagine I will be seeing a lot more folders and options, I never knew were even there.

I'll remember to change my view to 'desktop site' the next time before I open documentation. :nabble_smiley_good:

I imagine I will be seeing a lot more folders and options, I never knew were even there.

Try it and let me know how it goes. But even if that works for you, others won't know to do it, so I need to fix it.

Try it and let me know how it goes. But even if that works for you, others won't know to do it, so I need to fix it.

Ok, did a bit of updating and adding today. My personal goal is to look everything I need up on the website. And today I needed info on how to remove the A/C clutch on Big Blue, so I scanned in that section of the FSM. That went so easily that I scanned in four more sections and now we have all of the HVAC sections on the site.

They are at Documentation/HVAC. But I changed the previous HVAC page out for one that is non-clickable so that Jim can get there with his Android. Here's what I added on the 1985 FSM Instructions tab:

• A/C General Service: 34 pages

• A/C-Heater System: 42 pages

• Heater General Service: 5 pages

• Standard & Hi-Output Heater: 19 pages

• Comfort Vent System: 25 pages

For a total of 125 pages.

Ok, did a bit of updating and adding today. My personal goal is to look everything I need up on the website. And today I needed info on how to remove the A/C clutch on Big Blue, so I scanned in that section of the FSM. That went so easily that I scanned in four more sections and now we have all of the HVAC sections on the site.

They are at Documentation/HVAC. But I changed the previous HVAC page out for one that is non-clickable so that Jim can get there with his Android. Here's what I added on the 1985 FSM Instructions tab:

• A/C General Service: 34 pages

• A/C-Heater System: 42 pages

• Heater General Service: 5 pages

• Standard & Hi-Output Heater: 19 pages

• Comfort Vent System: 25 pages

For a total of 125 pages.

Gary, this morning I was browsing documentation/exterior/name plates and noticed there's nothing for Broncos. Is there another page that may be missing?