Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

Today I added 9 pages to the site, all provided in Documentation/Literature/ by the following:

Shaun/salans7:

• Miscellaneous/1995 F-Series Brochure

• Miscellaneous/1996 F-Series Brochure

Clifton/Cliftonk:

• 1980/1980 Interior & Exterior Colors

• 1982/1982 Exterior Colors

• 1984/1984 Exterior Colors

• 1985/1985 Exterior Colors

• 1986/1986 Exterior Colors

Edward Michael:

• 1981/The 21 MPG Pickup

• 1981/21 MPG & 2530 Load

Clifton - The '84 brochure is too large for my scanner so I'll take it to my friendly scanning people, soon.

Thanks, guys!

Because some of us are using later model components, I added a page or two today beneath Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1996 EVTM:

• Index

• How To Use This Manual

• Grounds: Note that there are 17 pages showing grounds. In comparison the 1981 EVTM has 4 pages. Does that support my statement that Ford upgraded the ground system a bit over the years?

• Fuse Panel & Circuit Protection

• Charging System

• Power Distribution

• Starting System

• Ignition System

• Engine Controls - 4.9L

• Engine Controls - 5.0L

• Engine Controls - 5,8L Under 8500 GVW

• Engine Controls - 5.8L Over 8500 & 7.5L EEC-IV

• Engine Controls - 7.5L EEC-V

• Engine Controls - Turbo Diesel

• Transmission Controls - 4R70W

• Transmission Controls - E4OD

• Speed Control

I took the path of least resistance on this as I scanned those sections in separately and created a page for each of them and embedded the pdf's. If that is a problem for us I can rethink that approach.

And those 160 pages are only about 1/3 of the whole EVTM. I think it has the information we'll need, but if someone needs additional info please let me know.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because some of us are using later model components, I added a page or two today beneath Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1996 EVTM:

• Index

• How To Use This Manual

• Grounds: Note that there are 17 pages showing grounds. In comparison the 1981 EVTM has 4 pages. Does that support my statement that Ford upgraded the ground system a bit over the years?

• Charging System

• Power Distribution

• Starting System

• Ignition System

• Engine Controls - 4.9L

• Engine Controls - 5.0L

• Speed Control

I took the path of least resistance on this as I scanned those sections in separately and created a page for each of them and embedded the pdf's. If that is a problem for us I can rethink that approach.

And those 160 pages are only about 1/3 of the whole EVTM. I think it has the information we'll need, but if someone needs additional info please let me know.

Gary, I have the 92 manuals for my Bronco on CD. If you think you need them let me know.

Gary, I have the 92 manuals for my Bronco on CD. If you think you need them let me know.

Thanks, Dane. So far I've not seen a need for '92. But I'll ping you if I do.

In this case Jonathan has a '95 water hauler and we are hoping that the '96 diagrams work for him. And I'm going with '96 EFI on both of my trucks eventually, so needed some of the diagrams.

• Index

• How To Use This Manual

• Charging System

• Power Distribution

• Starting System

• Ignition System

• Engine Controls - 4.9L

• Engine Controls - 5.0L

• Speed Control

Awesome!!! 😎 👏 THANK YOU GARY this is exactly what I needed... at least now I stand a chance of sorting out what was done when the 460 was pulled out and replaced with the Cummins. I may not like what I see, but at least I should be able to figure out what I am looking at. Thank you.

Awesome!!! 😎 👏 THANK YOU GARY this is exactly what I needed... at least now I stand a chance of sorting out what was done when the 460 was pulled out and replaced with the Cummins. I may not like what I see, but at least I should be able to figure out what I am looking at. Thank you.

Welcome, Jonathan. And good luck!

Welcome, Jonathan. And good luck!

Given the finds that David is posting of jacks, hold down straps, etc I decided we needed a page on them. So, we now have one at: Documentation/Underhood/Jacks, Lug Wrenches, ETC.

However, I cannot get the first snippet of Jack Assy to come out full size, regardless of what I do. So I'll work it in the background.

And, note that I found the clip and screw/washer combo in our Standard & Utility Part Catalog and put the entry on this page. Plus, I realized that we have the screw/washer combo on a page of its own, so linked to it.

Given the finds that David is posting of jacks, hold down straps, etc I decided we needed a page on them. So, we now have one at: Documentation/Underhood/Jacks, Lug Wrenches, ETC.

However, I cannot get the first snippet of Jack Assy to come out full size, regardless of what I do. So I'll work it in the background.

And, note that I found the clip and screw/washer combo in our Standard & Utility Part Catalog and put the entry on this page. Plus, I realized that we have the screw/washer combo on a page of its own, so linked to it.

You're just a documentation dynamo Gary! :nabble_smiley_super:

I can't even find half the stuff you've put up here, but that's down to my ineptitude and limited hardware, I guess.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all your effort! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You're just a documentation dynamo Gary! :nabble_smiley_super:

I can't even find half the stuff you've put up here, but that's down to my ineptitude and limited hardware, I guess.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all your effort! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Welcome, Jim.

Sorry you can't find it. That's a bummer.

Welcome, Jim.

Sorry you can't find it. That's a bummer.

I'm no expert at computers or file systems, and you've seen screenshots of what I get (even after clearing cache, etc)

I guess if I don't know it's there I can't 'miss' it.

But I do miss the chance to use it to be helpful, like yesterday with the 1985 EVTM.

I'm no expert at computers or file systems, and you've seen screenshots of what I get (even after clearing cache, etc)

I guess if I don't know it's there I can't 'miss' it.

But I do miss the chance to use it to be helpful, like yesterday with the 1985 EVTM.

Jim - Did you get my text?

All - We now have two new pages:Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1996 EVTM/

• Daytime Running Lamps

• Keyless Entry System