Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

That’s great stuff right there!

Today I added the 1984 EEC-III Tester Manual. It is in Documentation/Electrical/ELECTRONIC ENGINE CONTROL (EEC) and then the EEC-III tab. However, as it turns out it is Section 28 of what must have been a rather large manual as this one is 156 pages long in and of itself.

However, this section is for the 5.0L CFI engines, meaning those with central fuel injection, which doesn't include our trucks. I didn't realize that until I almost had it on the site, so I'll leave it there 'cause it might help someone. And, I'll tell the folks on the Ford 302, 351w & 460 parts Facebook page as they may have use for it. But, it might have some useful information for our users as well.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I added the 1984 EEC-III Tester Manual. It is in Documentation/Electrical/ELECTRONIC ENGINE CONTROL (EEC) and then the EEC-III tab. However, as it turns out it is Section 28 of what must have been a rather large manual as this one is 156 pages long in and of itself.

However, this section is for the 5.0L CFI engines, meaning those with central fuel injection, which doesn't include our trucks. I didn't realize that until I almost had it on the site, so I'll leave it there 'cause it might help someone. And, I'll tell the folks on the Ford 302, 351w & 460 parts Facebook page as they may have use for it. But, it might have some useful information for our users as well.

Today's addition was the '82 Bronco brochure: Documentation/Literature/1982 Literature and click on the pic of the brochure. (Or cheat and click on this. :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Yep, reminds me of my old F150.

Today I added a page: Documentation/Electrical/Wiring Harnesses. Currently it has a list of the generic part number for each wiring harness, but only the full part number for the main cab harnesses. Hopefully I can get the complete list over time. But, I had no idea there were so many harnii. :nabble_smiley_scared:

• 3 weeks later...

Today I added a page: Documentation/Electrical/Wiring Harnesses. Currently it has a list of the generic part number for each wiring harness, but only the full part number for the main cab harnesses. Hopefully I can get the complete list over time. But, I had no idea there were so many harnii. :nabble_smiley_scared:

Wow, it has been a while since I added to the site. But Christian is trying to figure out what he needs to do to work on the brakes of his truck once he can get it out of storage way up in northern Norway, so I added the Dana 60 & 70 section from the shop manual. And, while I was at it I added the General Axle & Driveshaft section as well as the 9" section. (Need to add the 8.8" awa the Sterling sections to make it complete.)

Documentation/Driveline/Axles & Differentials and then the Rear Axles and the Instructions tabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it has been a while since I added to the site. But Christian is trying to figure out what he needs to do to work on the brakes of his truck once he can get it out of storage way up in northern Norway, so I added the Dana 60 & 70 section from the shop manual. And, while I was at it I added the General Axle & Driveshaft section as well as the 9" section. (Need to add the 8.8" awa the Sterling sections to make it complete.)

Documentation/Driveline/Axles & Differentials and then the Rear Axles and the Instructions tabs.

Thanks to Shaun, we have an '86 Owner Guide on the site now, and an '80 waiting to be scanned. And, it is in the Literature spreadsheet. Thanks, Shaun!

Thanks to Shaun, we have an '86 Owner Guide on the site now, and an '80 waiting to be scanned. And, it is in the Literature spreadsheet. Thanks, Shaun!

That’s great! I’m always asking my kids what the owners manual says when they ask me a question about their vehicle.

I bought one because the one in my truck was gone, which irks me. Why do people toss these?

Now they look before asking. :nabble_smiley_good:

That’s great! I’m always asking my kids what the owners manual says when they ask me a question about their vehicle.

I bought one because the one in my truck was gone, which irks me. Why do people toss these?

Now they look before asking. :nabble_smiley_good:

Sweet! Good to see it up for everybody's use, including those who do not have one of their own.