Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

I also added the following from the factory shop manual: Section 16-01 on clutch testing and adjusting, Section 16-02 on clutch removal and replacement, Section 16-03 on adjustments to the mechanical clutch linkage, and Section 16-04 on the hydraulic clutch linkage - all here: Driveline/Clutches and Linkage.

Did some badly-needed cleanup and rearranging on the Driveshafts page (Driveline/Driveshafts). And, while doing so I added the factory shop manual's writeups on single and double-cardan driveshafts.

But, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look and see if it makes sense to you. Start with the How To Locate Part #'s tab and read the instructions. Do they work for you?

Also, I bought a new tab application that lets me get more tabs on a page than before. Heretofore I was stuck with 5 wide before the arrows came up to scroll. But now that we have the website using more of the screen and I have the new app I can get many more tabs on. So I went with 7 for the Driveshafts page. Does it work for you on whatever devices you are using?

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some badly-needed cleanup and rearranging on the Driveshafts page (Driveline/Driveshafts). And, while doing so I added the factory shop manual's writeups on single and double-cardan driveshafts.

But, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look and see if it makes sense to you. Start with the How To Locate Part #'s tab and read the instructions. Do they work for you?

Also, I bought a new tab application that lets me get more tabs on a page than before. Heretofore I was stuck with 5 wide before the arrows came up to scroll. But now that we have the website using more of the screen and I have the new app I can get many more tabs on. So I went with 7 for the Driveshafts page. Does it work for you on whatever devices you are using?

Bit of a redo on the Brake section: Driveline/Brakes.

It now has all 8 sections from the factory service manual, which total 86 pages, as well as illustrations and parts lists for all the systems.

Bit of a redo on the Brake section: Driveline/Brakes.

It now has all 8 sections from the factory service manual, which total 86 pages, as well as illustrations and parts lists for all the systems.

Quick question, sorry if im perstering about it, but did you manage to get any of that dealer pricing put on the website? If so, i havent been able to locate it.

• 1 month later...

There's some free documentation here that might interest you:

https://www.blueovaltruckparts.com/diagrams

Steve - Thanks. I actually have most, if not all, of those files. But I'll check what I have against those and capture any I don't have.

Everyone - This is a good source for documentation on other vehicles if you are interested. Unfortunately it doesn't have the Bullnose documentation.

• 2 months later...

Steve - Thanks. I actually have most, if not all, of those files. But I'll check what I have against those and capture any I don't have.

Everyone - This is a good source for documentation on other vehicles if you are interested. Unfortunately it doesn't have the Bullnose documentation.

Romel is trying to fix his speed control, so I scanned in Section 37 of the 1985 FSM and added it to the page at Documentation/Electrical/Speed Control.

• 5 weeks later...

Romel is trying to fix his speed control, so I scanned in Section 37 of the 1985 FSM and added it to the page at Documentation/Electrical/Speed Control.

Jochen is helping his friend restore his '72 F-Series and had questions about installing the windshield. So I scanned in the section on that and added it to the website: Documenation/Exterior/Stationary Glass - Butyl Type Seal. (Yeah, that's a weird name, but that's the name of the section in the FSM.)