Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

Trent Alexander, a FB friend of mine as well as at least one more on here, messaged me to ask for a part number for a 460's exhaust system. So I went to our Exhaust Systems page and found it a dog's breakfast. (Ask a Brit.)

So, I've now thoroughly revised the page, including all of the parts information from the catalog. Thirty seven pages of parts lists.

And, I've included Ford's how-to, albeit slightly revised to fit with tabs rather than sections of the catalog.

Anyway, please take a look and let me know if it works for you.

Delco - I see that you posted:
Gary- just an fyi the link you gave for toolboxes isn't working. The other one (IAC) does. I'm about to hunt for the toolbox section the old fashioned way. - and thanks for posting this! Not sure how you have the energy to do all this!!
And I tried to respond:
I've fixed the link, thanks for telling me. As for the energy, I took this afternoon, after church, off from going to the shop. I wanted to stay in with my wife, who didn't feel well enough to go to church today, which is very unusual.
But there was no post to respond to, so it bounced. What happened?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary- just an fyi the link you gave for toolboxes isn't working. The other one (IAC) does. I'm about to hunt for the toolbox section the old fashioned way. - and thanks for posting this! Not sure how you have the energy to do all this!!

And I tried to respond:

I've fixed the link, thanks for telling me. As for the energy, I took this afternoon, after church, off from going to the shop. I wanted to stay in with my wife, who didn't feel well enough to go to church today, which is very unusual.

Added a new page today currently called 1986 F-Series Rapid-Spec. But, as it turned out after I looked at the info I'd scanned in it was only F150. So I'll have to go back and see if I have the other pickup info as well as the Bronco. And then I'll rename the page to 1986 Pricing, but will provide a redirect so old links work.

Anyway, go to Literature/1986 Literature and pick the 1986 Model F150 Series in the bottom left.

Added a new page today currently called 1986 F-Series Rapid-Spec. But, as it turned out after I looked at the info I'd scanned in it was only F150. So I'll have to go back and see if I have the other pickup info as well as the Bronco. And then I'll rename the page to 1986 Pricing, but will provide a redirect so old links work.

Anyway, go to Literature/1986 Literature and pick the 1986 Model F150 Series in the bottom left.

And, Bill gave me some info on 1991 and later 460 starters as well as PMGR starters, and I added it to the Engines/Starters page.

And I tried to respond:

Gary- I noticed something similar on my end. I may be young but I’m not tech savvy so I just shrugged my shoulders. That’s one of the stranger glitches I’ve seen here:nabble_anim_confused:

Was the post deleted?
Added two TSB's today:

And, I added them to the TSB Index. But, this thing sure is TEDIOUS!!! There has to be a better way. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Right now the process is, and I'm including it here to help me get my mind around it:

1. Save the scanned pdf to a file on the One Drive and get the embed code
  2. Create a new web site page and embed that code on the page. (Note: Creating a new web page always puts it at the bottom of the list of pages and it'll have to be dragged and dropped at the right location w/in the TSB's to show up in the menu correctly. But, for this step leave it there at the bottom as it is much easier to find in order to do get the URL.)
  3. Publish the web site, go to the new page which shows at the end of the menu, and copy the URL
  4. Go to the TSB Index, find the TSB's entry and if there isn't one create it, and then create a hyperlink to the proper web page out of the TSB's # in the Index
  5. Go back to the web site and drag the new page up to where it should be with the other TSB's

Added two TSB's today:

And, I added them to the TSB Index. But, this thing sure is TEDIOUS!!! There has to be a better way. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Right now the process is, and I'm including it here to help me get my mind around it:

1. Save the scanned pdf to a file on the One Drive and get the embed code
  2. Create a new web site page and embed that code on the page. (Note: Creating a new web page always puts it at the bottom of the list of pages and it'll have to be dragged and dropped at the right location w/in the TSB's to show up in the menu correctly. But, for this step leave it there at the bottom as it is much easier to find in order to do get the URL.)
  3. Publish the web site, go to the new page which shows at the end of the menu, and copy the URL
  4. Go to the TSB Index, find the TSB's entry and if there isn't one create it, and then create a hyperlink to the proper web page out of the TSB's # in the Index
  5. Go back to the web site and drag the new page up to where it should be with the other TSB's
Added another page to match the Frame Repair Kit E6TZ-5K130-A that's supposed to be here on Monday. But, it is supposed to come with instructions, so those may get added to the page or used to replace these. We shall see.TSB's/Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Wheels/Steering Gear Frame Liner.

Added another page to match the Frame Repair Kit E6TZ-5K130-A that's supposed to be here on Monday. But, it is supposed to come with instructions, so those may get added to the page or used to replace these. We shall see.

TSB's/Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Wheels/Steering Gear Frame Liner.

Have added two pages to the site so far today, although each of those pages has multiple-page documents on them. Both are in Driveline/Transmissions/Manual Transmissions:

Have added two pages to the site so far today, although each of those pages has multiple-page documents on them. Both are in Driveline/Transmissions/Manual Transmissions:

I also added the following from the factory shop manual: Section 16-01 on clutch testing and adjusting, Section 16-02 on clutch removal and replacement, Section 16-03 on adjustments to the mechanical clutch linkage, and Section 16-04 on the hydraulic clutch linkage - all here: Driveline/Clutches and Linkage.