Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

I've added the low res/high res function to both the 1985 Ford Truck and the 1986 Ford Trailer Towing brochures.

And, I discovered that some of my pdf's were showing poor quality renderings, so I replaced them. I'm sure there are probably others, so if you find one that looks really yukky then please let me know.

Noah Garay, from Facebook, sent me the installations instructions for the Warn front bumper that is on Big Blue. I added it to the Exterior/Bumpers page.

Thanks, Noah!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noah Garay, from Facebook, sent me the installations instructions for the Warn front bumper that is on Big Blue. I added it to the Exterior/Bumpers page.

Thanks, Noah!

I revised things a bit. Discovered I had both a Rear Axles page as well as a Differentials page. There is now one page: Driveline/Axles & Differentials and it has the info from both of those pages. And those pages have been deleted, and a redirect to the new page created so if someone had the old ones bookmarked they'll still find the info.

I'm not really done with this new page, but it is an improvement - I think.

I revised things a bit. Discovered I had both a Rear Axles page as well as a Differentials page. There is now one page: Driveline/Axles & Differentials and it has the info from both of those pages. And those pages have been deleted, and a redirect to the new page created so if someone had the old ones bookmarked they'll still find the info.

I'm not really done with this new page, but it is an improvement - I think.

I added a page on switches: Electrical/Switches. It isn't done, but it is at least started. Please take a look and let me know what switches I'm missing.

And, note that there are 3 different fog/road lamp switches! I wonder if we've looked for all three of those? :nabble_anim_confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I added a page on switches: Electrical/Switches. It isn't done, but it is at least started. Please take a look and let me know what switches I'm missing.

And, note that there are 3 different fog/road lamp switches! I wonder if we've looked for all three of those? :nabble_anim_confused:

Had someone ask me for info on the engine compartment light, including the retainers for the wire loom. Check this out: Underhood/Engine Compartment Light. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, with the permission of our new member, Snow Monkey, I added his timing instructions to the IDI page: Engines/IDI Diesel.

Had someone ask me for info on the engine compartment light, including the retainers for the wire loom. Check this out: Underhood/Engine Compartment Light. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, with the permission of our new member, Snow Monkey, I added his timing instructions to the IDI page: Engines/IDI Diesel.

You can embed this link on that page if you want:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/71664/thumbnail/reellight1.jpg

Also, I added a page for dome and cargo lamp info: Electrical/Lighting/Dome and Cargo Lamps.

I put a ton of info on today regarding front axles. Covers all Bullnose F-Series and Bronco 4x4 front axles: Driveline/Axles & Differentials.

It is a complex issue to work through, but the info is there - for the original axle on the truck.

Also, I used several different methods of placing the parts list info on there, and I'd like feedback as to which list you like best.

I put a ton of info on today regarding front axles. Covers all Bullnose F-Series and Bronco 4x4 front axles: Driveline/Axles & Differentials.

It is a complex issue to work through, but the info is there - for the original axle on the truck.

Also, I used several different methods of placing the parts list info on there, and I'd like feedback as to which list you like best.

The Dana website was the source for the list of BOMs in this caption:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/544471/thumbnail/d44ifs96tag.jpg

This is the link to the Dana (Axle Expert) site:

https://www.expert.dana.com/expertforms/demenu.aspx (FIXED)

Man, that's a lot of info.!

I spent more time in 30.4 as that is where my truck axle is. After looking through them all, I liked 30.4 the best, I think. :nabble_smiley_blush: