Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas! Documentation Is Ready

Regarding the odometer resetting instructions, you are welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Evening. Over the last couple of days I've done a bit of work on the website adding 8 new brochures. As you'll see on another post I need input on what I've done, but let's just document here what those 8 brochures are:

1983 Ford Chassis-Cab

1984 Bronco

1984 Ford Trucks

1985 Explorer Program

1985 Bronco

1985 Ford Trucks

1986 Trailer Towing Guide

1986 Ford Trucks

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening. Over the last couple of days I've done a bit of work on the website adding 8 new brochures. As you'll see on another post I need input on what I've done, but let's just document here what those 8 brochures are:

1983 Ford Chassis-Cab

1984 Bronco

1984 Ford Trucks

1985 Explorer Program

1985 Bronco

1985 Ford Trucks

1986 Trailer Towing Guide

1986 Ford Trucks

I added the information from the 1986 Ford Full Spectrum Recreation Vehicle & Trailer-Towing Guide that is specific to trailer towing using the F-Series and Broncos to the Towing page in Specifications. It is, in my opinion, easier to read and more complete than that in the owner's manuals.

I added the information from the 1986 Ford Full Spectrum Recreation Vehicle & Trailer-Towing Guide that is specific to trailer towing using the F-Series and Broncos to the Towing page in Specifications. It is, in my opinion, easier to read and more complete than that in the owner's manuals.

While there was already a page on here for wiring diagrams, aka schematics, the page was pretty useless as you couldn't really read them. I've changed the way the schematics are on there and now I believe you can easily zoom in far enough to read and use the schematics. (Unless you are on a phone, and then that would probably be an effort in futility.)

So, please take a peek and let me know what you think: Electrical/Wiring Diagrams. Does this approach work? Should I continue in this fashion?

While there was already a page on here for wiring diagrams, aka schematics, the page was pretty useless as you couldn't really read them. I've changed the way the schematics are on there and now I believe you can easily zoom in far enough to read and use the schematics. (Unless you are on a phone, and then that would probably be an effort in futility.)

So, please take a peek and let me know what you think: Electrical/Wiring Diagrams. Does this approach work? Should I continue in this fashion?

I added a page for the index of TSB's I just got today: TSB's/TSB Index. But, just one webpage gives you access to 42 physical pages. I wonder how many physical pages the 445 webpages give in total?

LOL! Yes, if each webpage had 42 physical pages. But some don't really have any, and some have over 100. I really don't have any idea how many physical pages there are. However, in the last two or three days we've added about 150 of them. :nabble_anim_working:

Today I finished the 1985 EVTM and added it to the website in two ways:

• The old way, with an index page (Electrical/EVTM/1985 EVTM) and 36 subsequent pages that are accessed via the index. All in all, those pages hold 157 pages, including the Index, and represents a whole lot of work.

• As a pdf, as described in this post. This way is less work in many ways, so I'm interested in using it in future. Please go read that post and let me know what you think in that thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I finished the 1985 EVTM and added it to the website in two ways:

• The old way, with an index page (Electrical/EVTM/1985 EVTM) and 36 subsequent pages that are accessed via the index. All in all, those pages hold 157 pages, including the Index, and represents a whole lot of work.

• As a pdf, as described in this post. This way is less work in many ways, so I'm interested in using it in future. Please go read that post and let me know what you think in that thread.

A gentleman on a Facebook page was selling a Type 2 wheel cover that he said was for an '85. So I added a page on Driveline/Wheel Covers to show that it is a D6TZ 1130-A and was used through the whole of the Bullnose era. But, it started in '76 and went through '89, so who knows how long it was used?

A gentleman on a Facebook page was selling a Type 2 wheel cover that he said was for an '85. So I added a page on Driveline/Wheel Covers to show that it is a D6TZ 1130-A and was used through the whole of the Bullnose era. But, it started in '76 and went through '89, so who knows how long it was used?

Today I upgraded the page on Driveline/Transfer Cases to include the exploded view/illustration and parts list for the NP208. Now we have the illustration, parts list, and repair procedure for that t-case in one place. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Today I upgraded the page on Driveline/Transfer Cases to include the exploded view/illustration and parts list for the NP208. Now we have the illustration, parts list, and repair procedure for that t-case in one place. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Based on the way the NP208 tab turned out, I upgraded the BW1345 tab on the Driveline/Transfer Cases page. It now includes the illustration and parts list from the master parts catalog and both Ford's rebuild/repair instructions from the factory shop manual as well as Borg-Warner's service manual.